Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

de niro said:
toby said:
tueartsboots said:
As soon as I know I will post. or Toby will as she may well find out before me.

Last I heard they were just waiting for dates/times to be confirmed as soon as I know I will inform everyone x

thanks Ali.

Thanks guys and stay strong.

The details of Sue's funeral are now on her Facebook page

just been watching the sky game against qpr and couldnt help thinking about sam and sue they both had no idea whats around the corner , a good freind to me is a season ticket holder at old trafford and when everton scored that goal to brinhg it level the guy next to him just droped dead in his seat

god bless them all

marco said:
just been watching the sky game against qpr and couldnt help thinking about sam and sue they both had no idea whats around the corner , a good freind to me is a season ticket holder at old trafford and when everton scored that goal to brinhg it level the guy next to him just droped dead in his seat

god bless them all

Everyday morning I wake up I'm thinking of Sue. Its horrible how life is taken away from us.

With the saddest of hearts Please read pg 62

Night-owl said:

Thanks Night Owl

To all who knew Sue from her family.

Our Sue was a really special person, a really lovable family girl. She had such a lot of interests, at first it was horses and then dogs and she was at her happiest when she was out in the countryside meeting people with the same interests.
In recent years, Sue made another lot of friends going to watch Man City play.
All her life she has been Our Sue and that is how we will always remember her.
God bless you Sue and keep you in His care.

The funeral has been arranged for family and friends at Altrincham Crematorium on Friday 20th July. Service 11.00-11.30.
Please feel free to wear a City shirt if you wish.

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news Updated

toby said:
Night-owl said:

Thanks Night Owl

To all who knew Sue from her family.

Our Sue was a really special person, a really lovable family girl. She had such a lot of interests, at first it was horses and then dogs and she was at her happiest when she was out in the countryside meeting people with the same interests.
In recent years, Sue made another lot of friends going to watch Man City play.
All her life she has been Our Sue and that is how we will always remember her.
God bless you Sue and keep you in His care.

The funeral has been arranged for family and friends at Altrincham Crematorium on Friday 20th July. Service 11.00-11.30.
Please feel free to wear a City shirt if you wish.
Thanks Ali, let me know if a chauffeur is required. Sleep well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.