megabus to charity shield - move if required

If memory serves me right not far at all, maybe 5 mins walk when I got it last season, not sure of directions though.

nicholasjackson said:
hi guys not got ticket yet but was thinking of travelling via megabus , £4 there and £7 back, stops at The Priory Queensway, is this anywhere near station to get train to aston?
Witton is the better train stop for us, we've got the Witton end, Trinity Road and some of the bottom of the Doug Ellis I think

Hi Mate,

When you get of Mega Bus go up the hill to the roundabout, crossover the crossing, walk down the road in front of you, which I think is Corporation Street, walk to bottom of the road, at the bottom opposite you will a ramp going into a small shopping centre, go up the ramp entrance to New Street Station in there.

10 mins tops to walk.

Andy

I'm on the megabus £11.50 then walk to new street , get train to witton or aston .witton is closer but not that much in it .after the match there are more trains from aston back into brum according trainline

Yeah went megabus, am doing it again as train takes just as long for this journey

fat boy blue said:
AJ1987 said:
Yeah went megabus, am doing it again as train takes just as long for this journey
What's megabus policy on booze . Is it ok to take a few cans on
Strictly no booze on Megabus. On the return from Newcastle the driver confiscated some cans from a 40 ish aged couple. They took them back when the driver got off to check tickets at Middlesboro. When he noticed, the police were called, and the bus did not move until the police took the cans from the couple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.