Tevez

Davs 19 said:
Haha!!! We both know they can and do occasionally. My point was that with the three of them in, Kun & Tevez have to play a different role to the one they play for their club. Something has to give , nod it's usually Tevez.......throw Higuain into the mix as well and it gets even more 'messier'...."...

My point is that this isn't true.

Aguero was the one who missed out, as he was just a raw youngster & Tevez was the first choice, followed by Higuain. It's only after Tevez went bizarre & Aguero became a star that Tevez became 2nd choice & in fact didn't even make the squad because of his antics.

It has nothing to do with their ability to play together or lack of it. Purely down to Tevez going off the rails just as Aguero was staking a claim for the spot.

The thing is with Carlos he is a little boy at heart, very easily manipulated, not everyone is as strong minded as some in here, but having said that once he gets on gods own turf for me he is the one who compliments this side, he is one of the main cogs. His partnership with aguero could prove to be decisive in retaining the title, the signing of RVP if it happens could be very important in our European ambitions! Make no mistake Carlos is very important to this side.

Every one of our players are important to the side even those who have little game time.

I am at a bit of loss why some bluemooners want half of them shipped off.

He played 14 times last year and half of them he was subbed on or off scoring 4 goals, to be honest i think mario and dzeko could cover that.

mancity1 said:
Every one of our players are important to the side even those who have little game time.

I am at a bit of loss why some bluemooners want half of them shipped off.

I think Tevez is a special case and by that I mean he's a knob head who took the piss out of the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.