Charlie Adam

Cheadle Blue

What a horrible **** this bloke is. Apparently he nailed bale again yesterday. It was his "tackle" on david silva, that caused his ankle problems last season. How does this fucking moron get away with it. He should have been sent of at least twice against us last year. he's someone that i would never get tired of punching

Cheadle Blue said:
What a horrible **** this bloke is. Apparently he nailed bale again yesterday. It was his "tackle" on david silva, that caused his ankle problems last season. How does this fucking moron get away with it. He should have been sent of at least twice against us last year. he's someone that i would never get tired of punching
Marked his own card now.

I kept an eye on him during the league game in January. And I swear; he spent the whole game either fouling City players or whinging to the ref. He was a decent(ish) player for someone like Blackpool, but he 's lost at a club like the dippers.

I saw the tackle yesterday, it was one of those snidey tackles from behind that would be bad enough in a league game, let alone a meaningless friendly. Can't stand the guy, especially after he got balotelli sent off in the game at Anfield last season.

He's a very rough player, I remember when we played Liverpool he kept tackling our players and thats why David Silva had some problems with his foot because of that twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.