A Glorious Sight

brummie blue

Just got back from Sainsbury's after a little bit of shopping, and was delighted to see one of the local West Midland Rags sporting his new Man Utd home shirt complete with white Premier league Sleeve patches, brought a smile to my face and had to bite my tongue not to say anything.

every time i see a rag out with the new shirt on i'm really tempted to ask them if they're on their way out for a pic-nic

Molly%20Extra%20Large%20Outdoor%20Picnic%20Blanket_A_P.jpg

Some of the deluded fuckers cant let go though,i saw one of the new white rag shirts yesterday, hung up waiting to be collected in sports direct in denton, with yes you guessed it the gold badges on it and yes i lmfao.

ancoats said:
the new utd crew fuck the men in black

bay_city_rollers_146.jpg

I'm sure that lot invaded the Swamp pitch , and the Scoreboard End , back in 74 , just as i was enjoying my beefburger !

Now I know this is REALLY REALLY REALLY difficult but can you spot the rag shirt in amongst these images?
Number 1
1256924153V8TWGd.jpg

Number 2
1017335RED-tablecloth-w-co-f.jpg

Number 3
12%2013%20Manchester%20United%20Home%20Football%20Shirt.jpg

Number 4
OFKGP001-l.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.