City's worst player of all time

Yes, i have to agree that the worst player i have ever seen is big Dave Brightwell!! Absolute pap

Heard he is now a fireman, so at least now he is saving lives rather than costing us goals

other players not mentioned

- Murtaz Shelia
- Kare Ingerbrettson
- Danny Tiatto was pretty horrific
- Alfie Haalad

No matter how bad we've been, Wayne 'Zoolander' Bridge is the worst footballer we've ever had. Fucking shocking

cityboy5 said:
daveduke67 said:
Adrian Heath sprung to mind.

Just checked on wikipedia - 46 game run without a goal!

75 games and 4 goals - 226 and 71 at the blue dippers. So at that rate he'd have scored about 12 goals for City compared to the 71 he got for Everton.
I agree

Me too.
Heath and megson, Peter reids bumchums together in the same team.
What sad days supporting city

salfordpaul said:
Tempted with Ray Kelly and David Kerr. Maybe Kevin Ellegaard. Bosveldt wasn't great nor Nigel Johnson and Willo Flood. But it has to be Geoff Lomax or Robert Hopkins for me
I remember Hopkins complaining that he was homesick for Birmingham after about a week at City.

It's about an hours drive down the M6 you stupid ****. Go there on your day off if you fucking miss it so much.

Steve Kinsey created more groans than any other City player I've ever witnessed but he wasn't the worst. I'm going to plump for Paul Sugrue.

Steve McManamanaman.

A half decent player with Liverpool, who was elevated to Madrid, then we brought him in to end his days picking up his hefty pay packet. Rather than achieve precision in getting the ball to the forwards, or preventing the opposition breaking through, he opted for the pointing of his extended arm.

I always hoped he would ignite his career at some stage, but no. Total piss take but I still couldn't boo him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.