Denis Suarez

He looked good against poor opposition. But what impressed me was his willingness to receive the ball, movement and the ability to "get stuck" in as well. He needs to work on the "killer" pass but at his age, I think he could do a job in the 1st team if needed and I would like him to start in the CS just for his confidence moving into the new season. Lopez looks good as well but he needs a lot more time. Bunn and Warbara will not be good enough IMO

Needs to be on the bench atleast when we can afford him to be, integrating him with the likes of Silva and Nasri around will only improve him further, genuinely excited by him and he seems quite strong in the way he shrugs bigger players off him (dare I say Silva esque?)

Great player with loads of talent but still think he's a bit away from our first team. Went missing in quite a few EDS games last season and his work ethic (although this has slightly improved) can be questioned.

I think a loan move to a club like Wigan would be a good idea get him some top level experience and toughen him up a bit.

The club obviously think a lot of him and have big plans for him so Ive no doubt he'll make it but not this season IMO.

I'm still reeling from Roman leaving as (again IMO) he was the stand out player from the EDS last season

I would definitely have him in the squad this season, training day to day with some of the best players in the world can only be a positive for his development. And let's face it, Mancini won't be bringing him on to help change a game if we're losing; his involvement from the bench will probably coincide with us being in front by 2 or 3 goals.

I am led to believe that Holloway enquired a while back and was instantly rebuffed over Suarez but was entertained about one or two others, although nothing seems to have come of it since.

Fanzone Danny said:
Great player with loads of talent but still think he's a bit away from our first team. Went missing in quite a few EDS games last season and his work ethic (although this has slightly improved) can be questioned.

I think a loan move to a club like Wigan would be a good idea get him some top level experience and toughen him up a bit.

The club obviously think a lot of him and have big plans for him so Ive no doubt he'll make it but not this season IMO.

I'm still reeling from Roman leaving as (again IMO) he was the stand out player from the EDS last season

I liked Roman, proper spritely little character

Roll On City said:
Suarez, Rekik and Razak are the future.
TBH I was far more impressed by George Evans and Marco Lopez

--------------------Johansen
Wabara--Meppen-Walter--Rekik--Helan
--------------------Razak
---------------Evans---Suarez
------Lopez---------------------Rusnak
-------------------Guidetti
Subs: Gunn, Facey, Smith Brown, Abu, Elabdellaoui, Pozo, Hiwula

some serious talent in that team

Thought that this lad was the stand out player last night. Also, young Evans impressed me while he was on. It was great to see two young lads who were so eager to get on the ball.

citysix said:
class hes ready
He's far from ready. This is pre-season, judge nothing about a player's quality during it. If he bosses te midfield in our first League Cup game of the season, then start to get excited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.