Calling all Blues in "Bandit Country !" - Stretford,Urmston.

oreugaoigres said:
Dont wont get on the wrong side of you chaps if this clif your mate your merciless what stick would you give a stranger like me when i am psd?
He can stick up for himself mate. Look at him here giving someone the evil eye on the way to Wemberleee
30uxrgx.jpg

If looks could kill and all that
Bet you dont let him out to often will he be at the meeting Friday?
Or chasing Jack Nicholson down corridors he,s got the shining mate.

bluebandits said:
oreugaoigres said:
Dont wont get on the wrong side of you chaps if this clif your mate your merciless what stick would you give a stranger like me when i am psd?
He can stick up for himself mate. Look at him here giving someone the evil eye on the way to Wemberleee
30uxrgx.jpg

Whats the coach driver doing, picking his teeth instead of watching the road;-)<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:10 pm --<br /><br />
bluebandits said:
I'm sure the lads wont mind but here are some of them looking after the environment, by watering the grass on the way back from Barnsley I think.
x51egj.jpg

That wall isn't there now.

McnabsMustache83 said:
bluebandits said:
oreugaoigres said:
30uxrgx.jpg

Whats the coach driver doing, picking his teeth instead of watching the road;-)
They don't let me drive the coach
-- Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:10 pm --

bluebandits said:
I'm sure the lads wont mind but here are some of them looking after the environment, by watering the grass on the way back from Barnsley I think.
x51egj.jpg
[/

McnabsMustache83 said:
bluebandits said:
oreugaoigres said:
30uxrgx.jpg

Whats the coach driver doing, picking his teeth instead of watching the road;-)

bluebandits said:
x51egj.jpg

good jobby it wasn't the blue moon!

McnabsMustache83 said:
Is that stan, 3rd from right on end?

What time,s the coaches leaving on sunday and where from?
Yes that's Stan and coaches (as if we would only run one tut ) leave the Metro club 9am Sunday

bluebandits said:
x51egj.jpg

That wall isn't there now.[/quote]

Guess who won the fastest piss competition ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.