Liverpool away ticket thread (MERGED)

Re: Liverpool away ticket needed

whitt said:
I'm a greedy selfish bastard that can't make the Liverpool game but want the points for myself so that somebody who is on the periphery of qualifying for a ticket fairly won't end up getting one. PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Class

Looking for 2 liverpool tickets if not just 1! will meet you at southampton game on sunday to collect :) pm me if anybody can help, thanks #CTID

Liverpool v City

just got my sons MRI scan appointment through and its on A Sunday didnt think they did scan on sundays just rang up and its no mistake so i have 1 adult & 1 child spare tickets now for Liverpool away

I've got 1 spare adult ticket for Liverpool away, meet at Southampton game, £48 plus booking fee, Pm if you want it, any time wasters I'll hunt you down and kick your **** in.

cant believe all these ppl who buy tickets for the points and want the booking fee when selling on, take them back to ticket office !!

msix said:
cant believe all these ppl who buy tickets for the points and want the booking fee when selling on, take them back to ticket office !!

It's a bit difficult when you live in Lancaster ! Oh and I am going to Liverpool thanks !

Ticket gone.

whitt said:
I'm a greedy selfish bastard that can't make the Liverpool game but want the points for myself so that somebody who is on the periphery of qualifying for a ticket fairly won't end up getting one. PM me if interested.

Cheers,

brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.