Liverpool away ticket thread (MERGED)

de niro said:
stimo said:
how many people have bought a ticket for the loyalty points in the hope of selling it on?

quicker to ask how many haven't.
just thought there was an abnormal amount of spares going for the first away tie. not knockin anybody really ive done the same thing in principle, i couldnt make it so gave it to my mate

stimo said:
how many people have bought a ticket for the loyalty points in the hope of selling it on?

Its a disgrace in my opinion! If you have bought it and cant make it then fair enough but when you come on here and say... Hi i have enough points to get a ticket for Liverpool but im not going so i will get somebody a ticket pm me.... That is just unfair on other City fans! Tickets sold out at around 3000 points but if they wouldn't have done somebody with 2,900 points could have had a chance of getting a ticket the next day but instead people buy tickets for people with 0 points or people who dont even have memberships! Its out of order i could have done the same but i would rather let a person who deserves to go get a ticket rather than pocket 20 loyalty points!

kippaxchris said:
stimo said:

Its a disgrace in my opinion! If you have bought it and cant make it then fair enough but when you come on here and say... Hi i have enough points to get a ticket for Liverpool but im not going so i will get somebody a ticket pm me.... That is just unfair on other City fans! Tickets sold out at around 3000 points but if they wouldn't have done somebody with 2,900 points could have had a chance of getting a ticket the next day but instead people buy tickets for people with 0 points or people who dont even have memberships! Its out of order i could have done the same but i would rather let a person who deserves to go get a ticket rather than pocket 20 loyalty points!

It's definatly becoming more of a problem but what should blues do if they can't go but want to help a mate out, or a member off here.
He still has no intention of going but his make says get me a ticket, do he refuse?

Hi

Last minute i know, but has anyone got an adults and a childs ticket, or 2 adults not fussed, just would love to take my son. mail me, thanks

de niro said:
kippaxchris said:
stimo said:

It's definatly becoming more of a problem but what should blues do if they can't go but want to help a mate out, or a member off here.
He still has no intention of going but his make says get me a ticket, do he refuse?

I would say if a mate asks you then say yh of course mates are mates! i just disagree with people who have enough points but no intention of going coming on here saying they will get somebody a ticket that doesn't have enough to go...

kippaxchris said:
de niro said:
kippaxchris said:

I would say if a mate asks you then say yh of course mates are mates! i just disagree with people who have enough points but no intention of going coming on here saying they will get somebody a ticket that doesn't have enough to go...
Fair enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.