Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluemanc100 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I'd wait till Friday then make a lower offer.

I'd agree with this but we are already a laughing stock and whether the press have it bang on or they are a million miles away, we still look like goomers in this transfer window. The situation actually looks worse because after a summer of leisure, Hazzard in particular looks like the "one that got away"

Very frustrating if you ask me

A laughing stock!!

Give over you bake.

Carlos The Jackal said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I'd wait till Friday then make a lower offer.

I'd agree with this but we are already a laughing stock and whether the press have it bang on or they are a million miles away, we still look like goomers in this transfer window. The situation actually looks worse because after a summer of leisure, Hazzard in particular looks like the "one that got away"

A laughing stock!!

Give over you bake.

what the fuck is a "bake" and you really think we have covered ourselves in glory this transfer window................. me neither

The problem we have is that even though we are trying to manage our transfers correctly every club knows that we have more money available so will always attempt to have our pants down.

Comes with the territory unfortunately, however better to be the richest club in the world than not...

:-)

omcfc said:
We can turn this to our advantage.

Scout out a young fast impact winger from one of the other major leagues. doesn't have to be Ronaldo. Get it done and dusted for £7m. Then make it obvious that this was a direct consequence of Swansea being greedy over SS.

Send a message that we won't be held to ransom, we aren't soft touches and we won't let people take the piss.

Spot on with "we wont be held to ransom over deals, how many times before have we been taken to the cleaners over deals to bring players in [ Wayne Bridge, RSC, Adebayor ect ]. I know we had to kick start our project to get things going, and at times payed way over the odds for players but enough is enough, time to start saying we are not a bottomless pit of money..............

Bluemanc100 said:
Carlos The Jackal said:
Bluemanc100 said:

A laughing stock!!

Give over you bake.

what the fuck is a "bake" and you really think we have covered ourselves in glory this transfer window................. me neither

A bake is a goon or a clown, which is what you are son.

omcfc said:
We can turn this to our advantage.

Scout out a young fast impact winger from one of the other major leagues. doesn't have to be Ronaldo. Get it done and dusted for £7m. Then make it obvious that this was a direct consequence of Swansea being greedy over SS.

Send a message that we won't be held to ransom, we aren't soft touches and we won't let people take the piss.
Somebody like Wiess ?

Ray78 said:
I have given my head a wobble and stopped flapping. A couple of posters on here are talking sense. It is the case of who blinks first and we should wait until Friday to see on how it pans out.

Yep. The window doesn't shut for another 3 days and a lot can happen in the meantime.

This deal could quite easily be resurrected.

Bluemanc100 said:
Carlos The Jackal said:
Bluemanc100 said:

A laughing stock!!

Give over you bake.

Only in the comic paper bullshit press's eyes.I think we are conducting the proper way now and would rather go without.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.