Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eggsy said:
omcfc said:
We can turn this to our advantage.

Scout out a young fast impact winger from one of the other major leagues. doesn't have to be Ronaldo. Get it done and dusted for £7m. Then make it obvious that this was a direct consequence of Swansea being greedy over SS.

Send a message that we won't be held to ransom, we aren't soft touches and we won't let people take the piss.
Somebody like Wiess ?

Haha yeah. Or even nobody! Just walk away. Then Swansea are sat there having passed up on the opportunity to get £6M for a player who will walk next year for nowt. At least clubs will no we are prepared to do it. That will be the capital we take into future negotiations. It'll be worth it in the long run.

I warned you all about this tedious thread.

It's now become Prisoner Cell Block H on Acid.

Saturday cannot come soon enough.

If it's true that Barca want to loan Affelay out for the season then that's your answer right there. If we are still interested in Sinclair in 12 months time, then get him for nowt

Bluemanc100 said:
Carlos The Jackal said:
Bluemanc100 said:
what the fuck is a "bake" and you really think we have covered ourselves in glory this transfer window................. me neither

A bake is a goon or a clown, which is what you are son.

get to fuck , have a wee read of some of the comments on here re frustration and this transfer window and maybe have a rethink "son" PMSL

you'd need to be at least 65 chap

Well i'm 53 kid, Collyhurst and Moston resident all my life been watching City since 1965 you might be quite aged in chronological years but you're comments give you a mental age of about 14, as you said to me(wee and get to fuck you must be a sweaty sock) get to fuck yourself.

im thinking it will still come off,from what ive read,sinclair was happy to come,if i was him id be now shitting myself,thinking city are just going to get someone else,i cant see them wanting him to stay if he spits his dummy out...i think they will shit themselves on friday...he can go on a freebie next season....they will want the money on friday..

Bluemanc100 said:
blue12 said:
I've said it before and I will say it again,if somebody would have said to me that three days before the transfer window shuts the champions and possibly the richest club in the world were struggling to bring players in,I would have laughed my cock off .
I'm hoping we still have a couple of rabbits to pull out of the hat but I'm not so sure now and if that's the case it has been one almighty fuck up,or ffp really has become reality which is very worrying.

watch it, Carlos the Jackal will be along any minute, he's desperate to get to a ton........

You will have to explain please mate .

omcfc said:
Eggsy said:
omcfc said:
We can turn this to our advantage.

Scout out a young fast impact winger from one of the other major leagues. doesn't have to be Ronaldo. Get it done and dusted for £7m. Then make it obvious that this was a direct consequence of Swansea being greedy over SS.

Send a message that we won't be held to ransom, we aren't soft touches and we won't let people take the piss.
Somebody like Wiess ?

Haha yeah. Or even nobody! Just walk away. Then Swansea are sat there having passed up on the opportunity to get £6M for a player who will walk next year for nowt. At least clubs will no we are prepared to do it. That will be the capital we take into future negotiations. It'll be worth it in the long run.

Totally agree, this transfer makes more of a statement of how we deal business now than if we negotiated a huge money signing for a star player. It is a shame for us and Sinclair we can't make the move happen though, I believe we need him now AJ has gone.

re Johnson being sold before Sinclair is bought, it's not that simple.

Sunderland have a say in this as do Swansea, they both want the best deal for their club.

If Sunderland wanted AJ now, and were prepared to walk away, is their much we could have done (presuming we did want rid).

BorisTheBlue said:
Do you really belive Marwood is not acting under Khaldoon or the Sheiks orders...please,,,

I cannot believe the owners would have advised him to throw away the upper hand in negotiations. They are excellent businessmen presumably but imo we have handled this like idiots and allowed Swansea to take the piss out of us. A week ago we could have told them to fuck off when they tried it on, now I'm not so sure we can, unless we are happy to risk finishing the window with less attacking options than we had at the start of the window.

Lancet Fluke said:
A week ago we could have told them to fuck off when they tried it on, now I'm not so sure we can, unless we are happy to risk finishing the window with less attacking options than we had at the start of the window.

And be stuck with an unhappy AJ who didn't want to be with the club. Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.