Keith Lemon film

He's a comedian - some will find him funny,and some won't.
It's called subjectivity.
I appreciate that this is initially a mind-blowingly difficult concept to comprehend,but once you acknowledge and embrace it,you can adapt it to other facets of life,such as food,music and television,such is it's intrinsic versatility.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I appreciate that this is initially a mind-blowingly difficult concept to comprehend,but once you acknowledge and embrace it,you can adapt it to other facets of life,such as food,music and television,such is it's intrinsic versatility.
Do you like Keith Lemon?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Do you like Keith Lemon?

Personally I don't find him funny,but I can accept that others do,so to them he is funny.
Or I could answer in a stereotypical cliched Cellar stylee and say that because I dont like him,he is a talentless,unfunny twat who should be burned alive,along with anybody who has ever even contemplated tittering at him.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Do you like Keith Lemon?

Personally I don't find him funny,but I can accept that others do,so to them he is funny.
Or I could answer in a stereotypical cliched Cellar stylee and say that because I dont like him,he is a talentless,unfunny twat who should be burned alive,along with anybody who has ever even contemplated tittering at him.
See I like your first answer but your second answer is so more viable down here. As you know I to am part of the crusade against calling anyone with a talent I dont like a twat, talentless, ****, etc. Apart from cunts on xfactor they can all fuck off

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Do you like Keith Lemon?

See I like your first answer but your second answer is so more viable down here. As you know I to am part of the crusade against calling anyone with a talent I dont like a twat, talentless, ****, etc. Apart from cunts on xfactor they can all fuck off

I hear ya mate.
But this isn't the real world - this is Bluemoon,where there are no shades of grey,(let alone 50),and everyone is a king or a ****.
This mentality is clearly flawed,other than when judging Excrement Factor contestants,as you rightly pointed out,or rags.

I wouldn't bother wasting my money on Keith Lemon , full stop!

How the fuck he's got where he has is a mystery to me , he's just a modern day imitation of Benny Hill ... and only a tiny fraction as good !

Quite frankly , if it wasn't for the delights of watching Holly and Fearne , Celebrity Juice would be just a complete waste of tv air time !

I have a cineworld card and its got to be the first time I've actually wanted to walk out of a film.

It just seems like a slap in the face how bad it really is, I find celebrity juice funny and I thought keith lemons world tour was great but this....its just terrible and it should of been released straight to DVD.

Celebrity Juice is absolutely wank. Every gag is just a euphemism aimed at Holly WIlloughby's tits or the female "celebrity" guest.

Schoolboy humour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.