Pictures in city square

Ubiquitous

Hi

Does anyone know if you can buy prints of the pictures from the QPR game that have been shown in city square?

There is one in particular - a crowd shot of the North/East stand after the winner is scored, that I want to get my hands on as a present for someone.

Any help would be appreciated!

Look up the guy who took the pics on the www?

Can't remember what he's called but have another look, he's bound to have a site.

Ubiquitous said:
Hi

Does anyone know if you can buy prints of the pictures from the QPR game that have been shown in city square?

There is one in particular - a crowd shot of the North/East stand after the winner is scored, that I want to get my hands on as a present for someone.

I dont think you can, but if you have alooka t this thread here ---------> <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=266180" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=266180</a>

For a small fee, i may be able to get this for you after my next drunken night out.

Ubiquitous said:
Hi

e-mail the photographer directly....... stuartroyclarke@homeoffootball.co.uk

1961_vintage said:
Ubiquitous said:
Hi

Cheers bud.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:52 pm --<br /><br />
1961_vintage said:
Ubiquitous said:
Hi

I have tried that mate but it bounced back, are you sure that's the right address?

Ubiquitous said:
1961_vintage said:
Ubiquitous said:
Hi

Cheers bud.

-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:52 pm --

1961_vintage said:
Ubiquitous said:
Hi

I have tried that mate but it bounced back, are you sure that's the right address?

sorry mate, missed an "s" - stuartroyclarke@homesoffootball.co.uk

There's a picture in there of Rose who looks after the photographers etc., and has done since the year dot.
She's not even a city fan and slags Mancini something rotten. Her son is a tosser who is a 'die-hard' rag (and has never been of course). Why is her picture there? She loved Kevin Keegan and reckons everyone hates Mancini in the dressing room etc, and even slags off his bloody chef. It annoys me (I know it shouldn't really) coz a blue would love that cushy little job, and all she can do is slag people off. Get her bloody picture down.

This isn't a sales pitch for this is it? ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2012/September/New-book-released" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... k-released</a>

Anyway, looks like you might be able to buy it here for £200 - signed and framed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.