Noel Gallager - Everybodys on the run

SiWatts90 said:
Bojinov, i'd have to disagree mate, Hearing Noel sing some of the Oasis stuff he wrote makes me think Liam murdered it now, i'd disagree with the rock/pop bit as well as I don't feel there is much difference (after seeing both) As a side note the album really is done justice when sang live!

Why compare ?

Liam never murdered the songs, he made them how they were with feeling

Noel is doing his stuff now which is great, and the Oasis songs he does are just as brilliant

Both have gone there separate ways and im more than happy because were getting more music from the Gallaghers

Just watched the documentary of the making of his album.

Realised just how good the album is.

My admiration of Noel has gone up a few more notches - especially when he admits Oasis best moments were in the first two years and after, they were always chasing a good album.

Well now, Noel has made another good (great) album

Went to liverpool last night and he was once again amazing ,he is a master at what he does.
He looks more happy and confident doing the solo stuff and he also made a comment about us mancs and city which was brilliant.
He said "let's have a cheer for our brothers from Manchester" queue the booing "especially the man city supporters"yet more booing "well what your are doing now is booing your own grandchildren as they will be city fans and you fuckin know it"

My mate's just had an email to tell him he's won two tickets to the iTunes Roundhouse gig on Wednesday night and he's asked if I want the other one. Too right, I've booked the train tickets already!

Was there last night and was totally blown away by his performance, he had the crowd at his mercy the whole show..

This guy is and always has been a master of his trade!

Amazing!!

ctidcarl said:

My admiration of Noel has gone up a few more notches - especially when he admits Oasis best moments were in the first two years and after, they were always chasing a good album.

It's a shame Oasis fans can't see that too.

Banned Tosspot said:
ctidcarl said:

I can see that - doesnt take away the fact i find Be Here Now, Masterplan, Heathen Chemistry or SOTSOG better than Morning Glory.

Markt85 said:
Banned Tosspot said:
ctidcarl said:

I can see that - doesnt take away the fact i find Be Here Now, Masterplan, Heathen Chemistry or SOTSOG better than Morning Glory.
Morning Glory was average but a hell of a lot better than the rest that followed. Be Here Now could have been better if it had less tracks.

Masterplan isn't an album.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.