Real Madrid away ticket request ( merged)

bluetim said:
city51 said:
foley87 said:
gotta laugh at all these "spares"

you mean you bought them with no intention of going

scumbags

You do a lot of moaning just out of interest how many points do you have foley87?

If someone who sells on a ticket is a "scumbag", what does that make the truly nasty people in this world? You know,the sort who walk on the grass when they aren't supposed to,or who drive at 35mph in a 30 zone?

Bluemoon is in full-on moan mode this week,is it an international break by any chance?

bingo.

i need a ticket for madrid, although i usually jib in or wait and get one for fuck all off someone whilst abroad, and seen as its a buyers market is there any chance one of you wants to give me the ticket now for free and i'll be so kind as to let you keep your loyalty points, ta

the kippax kid said:
i need a ticket for madrid, although i usually jib in or wait and get one for fuck all off someone whilst abroad, and seen as its a buyers market is there any chance one of you wants to give me the ticket now for free and i'll be so kind as to let you keep your loyalty points, ta
Nice one, yeah I would of just gave you one but it would take a ticket off someone not able to jib in!!!
I'm going by the way, these tickets are not mine so not my points either!
Ever so thoughtful of you to think of us scumbags like that though!!!

From a Blue living in Spain - Tickets went on sale on the offical Real Madrid website this morning at 10:00am Spanish time. Plenty of tickets available ranging from 50€.

Your welcome pal.

If your still stuck with them though pm me, also have you never thought that by you not giving me a free ticket you may be stopping someone jibbing in!

citytill1die84 said:
notts blue said:
waiting for the next sales points for madrid

anyone seen them?

was on 5000 yesterday!

Anyone who wants 1 will get 1 mate. My mates got 3500 points he rang the club and they said they should be on sale to him by wed so I'd guess it'll be 4500,4000 and so on.

thanks mate,

sounds good to me!!

the kippax kid said:
Your welcome pal.

If your still stuck with them though pm me, also have you never thought that by you not giving me a free ticket you may be stopping someone jibbing in!

Not at all, always jibbed in at away grounds myself through the 80s and 90s, it's a dying art! Keep up the good work fella!!!

My 2 tickets are now spoken for, god, what a scumbag I am helping out 2 fellow Blues. I feel lower than a snakes asshole!!!

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.