Real Madrid away ticket request ( merged)

Ticket gone
I have 1 £40 ticket available if anyone still needs one
can pick up in manchester, at stoke or meet in madrid

Genuinely thought i would be able to get a ticket for this! Sold out as of this morning and I'm above 4000 pts just missed the boat :-(

Please does anyone have two adults going that they don't need? either tier but both together? can't get to Stoke away but can meet and exchange cash either in Madrid (flights/hotel already booked) or in Manchester on 15th/16th... Genuine Blue - will not mess anyone around.. thanks :)

cant beleive we've sold 3600 in that time

which prat told me to wait??

gutted, need 2 spares, or im a dead man,

promised the mrs, never a good idea i know!

help,

not merlin21 please!

Now looking for 3 tickets please. Was waiting to be eligible on my own points but the criteria didn't change yesterday so I've just missed out.

Thanks

Maybe this should be a lesson to all those who were saying
'no chance it'll sell out'
'dont worry'
'if you want one you'll get one'
it'll go to open sale

Ultimatlely its all guesswork by them and it seems quite clear that certainly this season there is a far greater demand for both home & away games. As a result of peoples over confidence in assuring people they will be fine for a ticket sure there are quite a few blues left this morning with flights and hotels booked and now without tickets.
Whether they can get them in the Madrid section is a different matter but they certainly won't have the same experience.

didsburyblu said:
Maybe this should be a lesson to all those who were saying
'no chance it'll sell out'
'dont worry'
'if you want one you'll get one'
it'll go to open sale

Ultimatlely its all guesswork by them and it seems quite clear that certainly this season there is a far greater demand for both home & away games. As a result of peoples over confidence in assuring people they will be fine for a ticket sure there are quite a few blues left this morning with flights and hotels booked and now without tickets.
Whether they can get them in the Madrid section is a different matter but they certainly won't have the same experience.
I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the thread saying it had sold out

I hope all these Blues needing tickets get sorted out, funny thing is, I advertised 2 tickets for well over 2 days with no response exept abuse from fellow Blues for having the audacity to try and help people out!!!
Lessons learned I think!

Gotta go, just packing my suntan lotion now!!!

CTID

Nightmare - why didn't I register for the UEFA Cup Scheme?! Looking for 3 but one would be a great start if anyone can help?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.