Points Whores

charliebigspuds said:
The club categorize the games by price, why can't they do this with the points but obviously the other way around, also points should only be allocated once your SC has been activated at the turnstile for that particular game

eg

CAT A

Rags H
Madrid H

10 loyalty points

CAT D

Villa 3rd round League Cup

100 loyalty points

This way the true loyal fans that turn up to actually support the team get the points

good shout.

de niro said:
charliebigspuds said:
The club categorize the games by price, why can't they do this with the points but obviously the other way around, also points should only be allocated once your SC has been activated at the turnstile for that particular game

eg

CAT A

Rags H
Madrid H

10 loyalty points

CAT D

100 loyalty points

This way the true loyal fans that turn up to actually support the team get the points

good shout.

Madrid CAT A more than likely wont sell out

And if points don't get add if the card ain't activated will the supporter get their money back for
The ticket as they may have a genuine reason for not going
A death in the family
Sickness
Accident on way to the game

mancitymick said:
de niro said:
cleavers said:
Sorry dad.

:-)

Stay tuned Paul , squirty is losing it :)

He has been losing it for years. Paul i am back at NWD. PM me your ext and when you are next in we can look at car sharing for mid-week games or just pop into my office for a brew to discuss. Regards Mick
i never had it to lose

If you're not at a game you don't deserve the points. Simple as that.

Letting others use your ticket so you get the points or, worse, those that buy tickets for early round cup games and don't bother turning up because they can't be arsed - in neither case does the person gaining the points deserve them.

dw7 said:
de niro said:
charliebigspuds said:

eg

CAT A

Rags H
Madrid H

10 loyalty points

CAT D

100 loyalty points

good shout.

Madrid CAT A more than likely wont sell out

And if points don't get add if the card ain't activated will the supporter get their money back for
The ticket as they may have a genuine reason for not going
A death in the family
Sickness
Accident on way to the game

obviously not, and as for not selling out vrs Madrid if we don't we really do have shite support.

The above was only an example, it would be quite easy to put Madrid down to another category if you wish it to be. I'm pretty sure Villa at home in the League Cup would be in the bottom category though....well unless of course there is a Villa fan living next door to Eastlands, they may not think its a bottom category game so you're right my idea is completely flawed.

*If I posted anything on here I reckon I'd get at least one pedantic fecker who would pull holes out of it. IT WAS AN EXAMPLE!!!!

kippaxchris said:
levets said:
kippaxchris said:
Same here i wanted Burton Albion so i could see a few goals get put away! People would not be asking for them tickets though would they? The only want the small games like United and Real Madrid

-- Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:22 pm --

Leave earlier or don't buy the ticket if there is a possibility you won't make it

What age are you? How long have you been going?

Beginning to sound bitter..

I'm 25 and i have been going since 1996! And why do i sound bitter? for saying if there's a chance you can't make the game leave earlier or don't buy a ticket?

Leave earlier.... he may have left at 4am... and got held up.... you are clueless!

1996? then you should have NO PROBLEM whatsoever! How many points do you have?

foley87 said:
ive not read any of this but I can guarantee several knobs have claimed that they are helping fellow city fans by letting them use their cards for say madrid away

absolute bull shit. this game WILL NOT SELL OUT.

your pimping your card out for the points.

absolute scumbags trick

hate it

It's sold out.

Pretty gutting knowing that some chancer - possibly not even a season ticket holder or paying for the privilege to be on the cup scheme will now be stood in with the rest of the blues while I'm going to have to either try and get in the home section or watch in a bar in Madrid after it selling out a day after I should have been eligible. Fucking typical.

whitt said:
Pretty gutting knowing that some chancer - possibly not even a season ticket holder or paying for the privilege to be on the cup scheme will now be stood in with the rest of the blues while I'm going to have to either try and get in the home section or watch in a bar in Madrid after it selling out a day after I should have been eligible. Fucking typical.

It's gutting knowing that people who managed to book cheap flights haven't got a match ticket, yet those of us who were guaranteed a ticket had to pay over the odds for flights !

Why, if you were guaranteed a ticket, are you 'paying over the odds' for flights?
What stopped you booking them earlier?

As for the points system in general, it's far from perfect, but is the least imperfect system to have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.