Stoke away?

hi i live in stoke on trent so could meet up at ground i require 1/2 tickets if any one can help please pm me

mancitynut70 said:
jo_is_superman_ said:
for anyone needing tickets still i suggest you go down to the stadium. have quite a few returns left apparantly. i went down and got 2 tickets before
hi how many are available
not sure but can only be collected from the ground,

My mate got two from club about 4pm, dont ring the ticketline but ask to be put through to the box office. Wont post so have to be collected.

Been conned by Merlin21, crafty git. I hope you suffer, you're a disgrace to all football fans and people.

marshall92 said:
Been conned by Merlin21, crafty git. I hope you suffer, you're a disgrace to all football fans and people.
join the club mate, ive paid for 4 tickets in total to get 2, makes it an expensive trip to stoke!

Need 1 if possible, daughter wants to go, will be in Macc before as will a few blues on route can meet here or at the ground

Pm Please, cheers

citizen said:
My mate got two from club about 4pm, dont ring the ticketline but ask to be put through to the box office. Wont post so have to be collected.

thanks for the tip pal got one this morning (Thursday ) called over to the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.