Real Madrid away ticket request ( merged)

blueref said:
Very much appreciated. See you Tuesday.
rayray666 said:
the kippax kid said:
Your welcome pal.

If your still stuck with them though pm me, also have you never thought that by you not giving me a free ticket you may be stopping someone jibbing in!

Not at all, always jibbed in at away grounds myself through the 80s and 90s, it's a dying art! Keep up the good work fella!!!

My 2 tickets are now spoken for, god, what a scumbag I am helping out 2 fellow Blues. I feel lower than a snakes asshole!!!

CTID
Your welcome Brian, I will call you when I land.
It's gonna be hot so don't forget your shorts!!! ;o)

Couple of the lads on the trip have got spares, pm me your number and i will give you a call.

itl never sell out alot were saying,points whores being accused,let the people on low points get the loyalty points they deserve,well l hope this is a lesson to people who think they run the ticket office,nobody knows what will sell out,but im truely gutted for people who listened to it all,its real madrid and most wanted a ticket it was bound to sell out surely,so lets just put this down to a lesson learned,dont listen to shite

2 x £40 tickets available in MCFC allocated area - Seated together

Can deliver within Manchester Area if needed

Cash on delivery

PM me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.