AJAX - 2 DAY TRIPS & 7 OVERNIGHT FOR SALE

Re: City in Europe - Ajax & Dortmund Day Trips Now Available.

texas pete said:
Do you think 6,400 points will get Ajax tickets? Have provisionally held 2 places with Thomas Cook but they only 'book' you on of you hit the points criteria. Would rather go with Spike for the craic but unsure whether my points will be enough.

Personally, I'd book on Spike's trip. You'll definitely get a ticket one way or another.

Anybody who wants to do the Ajax game as simply a day trip is barking mad. If you are travelling to Amsterdam, make bloody use of the opportunity and stay a night or three. You know it makes sense.

Hi Spike,thank you for the day trip to Amsterdam, as we arrive in the bars at around 10am after starting in the airport and the game kicks off at 8.45pm i think we will have enough time to make it a great trip, can work on Thursday and have saved enough to seriously consider Dortmund.
Well done to you and your team.

Me and my mate are 16 and 17, would we still be able to go to Ajax or do we need to find a different company to travel with

Ric said:
texas pete said:
Do you think 6,400 points will get Ajax tickets? Have provisionally held 2 places with Thomas Cook but they only 'book' you on of you hit the points criteria. Would rather go with Spike for the craic but unsure whether my points will be enough.

Personally, I'd book on Spike's trip. You'll definitely get a ticket one way or another.

Ok -so the two of us both have 6170 points and now have the time to consider away matches and having not had my passport ready I mucked up the Madrid trip. Do I understand the general picture is to book the travel and then hope you get a ticket. Sounds just like all of those seasons we bought season tickets without knowing which division we were in! Advice appreciated please -as I don't want to miss out again.

guys , this is all legit........

Just been advised i have to have emergency eye op tomorrow and therefore cannot go to Mardrid - booked on spike's 1 day trip + i have a ticket - sport options have just told me they will complete a free name change for the next 24 hours............so if interested , please pm me and i will ring you back........only loooking to recover my costs i.e. £ 365 for trip and £60 quid for ticket but want to sell as a package

Gutted

Cheers , Malc

glossopsk13 said:
guys , this is all legit........

Just been advised i have to have emergency eye op tomorrow and therefore cannot go to Mardrid - booked on spike's 1 day trip + i have a ticket - sport options have just told me they will complete a free name change for the next 24 hours............so if interested , please pm me and i will ring you back........only loooking to recover my costs i.e. £ 365 for trip and £60 quid for ticket but want to sell as a package

Gutted

Cheers , Malc

You need to put this on the ticket and travel page mate

yer...........Ricc very kindly did that for me and it's been sold , thanks for the heads up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.