Spare place on Spike's overnight trip for Madrid + ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=266343&start=40#p5999759" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=266343&start=40#p5999759</a>

glossopsk13 said:
guys , this is all legit........

Just been advised i have to have emergency eye op tomorrow and therefore cannot go to Mardrid - booked on spike's 1 day trip + i have a ticket - sport options have just told me they will complete a free name change for the next 24 hours............so if interested , please pm me and i will ring you back........only loooking to recover my costs i.e. £ 365 for trip and £60 quid for ticket but want to sell as a package

Gutted

Cheers , Malc

Ric said:
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=266343&start=40#p5999759" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=266343&start=40#p5999759</a>

glossopsk13 said:
guys , this is all legit........

Just been advised i have to have emergency eye op tomorrow and therefore cannot go to Mardrid - booked on spike's 1 day trip + i have a ticket - sport options have just told me they will complete a free name change for the next 24 hours............so if interested , please pm me and i will ring you back........only loooking to recover my costs i.e. £ 365 for trip and £60 quid for ticket but want to sell as a package

Gutted
Pm d you

Cheers , Malc

Just pm d you

Update :

'Package' has now been sold

Ric - thanks for all your help and assistance - appreciated

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.