Stoke Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very tempted to start javi. Milner has played twice for England so I can see bobby not playing him

Hart
Zabs-Kompany-Lescott-Kolarov
Nasri-Yaya-Barry-Silva
Tevez
Dzeko

What worries me we don't take our chances because we will make a shit loads of chances and stoke either get another wonder goal or 1 shot 1 goal this seems to be happening to us in the last few games

The ref will be a major factor, if he tries to let the game flow by ignoring the usual "welcome to stoke" assault/tackle in the opening minutes we could have low scoring game that hinges on dubious decisions. Stoke have a much bigger problem than us, at least Pulis has. If he goes all-out attack, they could be 2 down in ten minutes, if he parks the bus and long balls it to Crouch they will be under siege the whole match. We have a goal threat all over the pitch, they know it, we know it, they face a long afternoon of ball chasing. Whatever they try we have the answer. As long as we have eleven on the pitch, comfortable win.

For anyone coming down weve been sent to a new pub The Terrace on Leek Rd, its tiny so maybe better getting a later train as taking 10 mins to get served now and theres hardly any fucker here

---------------Hart-------------------

Maicon--Kompany---Lescott---Kolarov

---------Javi-----------Barry-----------

---------------Yaya---------------------

------Nasri------------------Tevez------

--------------Dzeko-------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.