football fans who play football vs fans that dont

ell said:
SteWadda said:
I find a lot of people who spend all their time playing football know less about the game than people who spend all of their time watching it.
This. I know one lad who has played for United and Stoke and is now playing for some american college team. And another lad who played for crewe, wrexham etc

Both of them pretty clueless compared to my mates who havent played anything other than sunday league

And is probably why most pundits are clueless.

When i was at school i wasn't good enough to get into the team. But i've played indoor soccer for a while now so i guess i do know that other side of the game.

I see what u mean, thing is I watch and play, I find watching helps you to see the stupid mistakes and habits that even the best players do

Aguero_Element said:
I see what u mean, thing is I watch and play, I find watching helps you to see the stupid mistakes and habits that even the best players do

Me too. I think it does give you a better insight into what's going on although I would say that wouldn't I? It's one of the reasons why I hate watching on TV. You can't watch a lot of the off the ball stuff and you're just governed by some muppet with a camera.

I had to retire when i was 17. If i could i would still be playing now.

Instead i became a manager. Now that does alter how you look at the game.

Cheesy said:
There could be something in thisHr. After all, most women have never played football to any sort of standard and we all know most women don't have a fucking clue about the game and that in the main (with the odd exception) they just go to games to look at footballers legs.

Woah Woah Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Harsh!!!!!!

I have this battle with blokes all the time!! "You dont understand because you have never played"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.