Fifa 13

pinder10 said:
how do you earn the ffc coins? also when in career mode does anyone else always get disconnected from the ea server?

Playing online games, editing your pro, doing the challenges. Not sure if you earn them by playing offline games.

cheers lads. was playing career mode and I wasn't getting any coins when winning, thought it was because the ea servers kept disconnecting.

Can somebody help?

In my UT, the shirt numbers go from 2-12 rather than from 1-11, so my keeper is number 2. Is this a worldwide bug or just me?

Also, my UT Gareth Barry has 99 FreeKick Accuracy, 99 for Curl and 99 for Free Kick Power and I don't know why

Damocles said:
Can somebody help?

In my UT, the shirt numbers go from 2-12 rather than from 1-11, so my keeper is number 2. Is this a worldwide bug or just me?

Also, my UT Gareth Barry has 99 FreeKick Accuracy, 99 for Curl and 99 for Free Kick Power and I don't know why

Think it's a wider issue, we're on diff platforms iifc (i'm on Xbox) and have the same issue.

The free kick stats is know (and not accurate - for when Barry ballons your free kick!) The shirt numbers have been shit for the last few FIFAs, not seen this one before though.

BlueInCanada said:
Where do the players that I win from the auction go? They're not in my active squad list and the coins have gone from my account. WTF?

Frustrating the shite out of me

Watchlist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.