Danny Wilson

orange_wkd said:
I have one word to describe this bloke 'Amazing'. He arranged a home coming ticket for my son last year as he couldn't stand up for the parade as he had just come out of plaster, after breaking his leg. He also got him tickets for the Birmingham game. Well my son is autistic and he has just mastered how to type and write at the age of 10. He sent a lovely thank you email to Danny and he has just given him tickets for wednesday nights game. This is a really big thing for Connor as I had to give up work a couple of years ago to look after my vey ill nan, and I have suffered from bad health in the last 12 months as well, so going to football had to go out of the window. Danny has put the biggest smile on my little mans face. Can't wait to see his smile on Wednesday.

That'd great to hear, well done Danny Wilson and the very best of luck to you and Connor.

A little disappointed this thread hasn't had more of a response. If it was a thread complaining about someone at City, we'd be on ten pages by now.

Danny is a un-sung hero at City. You'll struggle to find a more helpful and genuine person anywhere!

We are lucky to have this guy at our club IMO..

orange_wkd said:
I have one word to describe this bloke 'Amazing'. He arranged a home coming ticket for my son last year as he couldn't stand up for the parade as he had just come out of plaster, after breaking his leg. He also got him tickets for the Birmingham game. Well my son is autistic and he has just mastered how to type and write at the age of 10. He sent a lovely thank you email to Danny and he has just given him tickets for wednesday nights game. This is a really big thing for Connor as I had to give up work a couple of years ago to look after my vey ill nan, and I have suffered from bad health in the last 12 months as well, so going to football had to go out of the window. Danny has put the biggest smile on my little mans face. Can't wait to see his smile on Wednesday.

lovely job,as a parent of a little girl who has her own problems i always feel its a bit more special for them ,they really have no hang ups or expectations.hope he enjoys a city win.

a credit to the club. hes sorted my mate (who has a son in the city academy) out with meets with Joe Hart, brilliant brilliant human being.

I.

Met Danny on a few occasions. Arranged for me to attend the Aniline training complex press announcements at the stadium.(unfortunately missed the last one) You won't find a nicer guy. City are lucky to have him.

Danny is one of the nicest people you could wish to meet and a great credit to the club. He always replies to emails very quickly and will ring you if necessary. A great guy and, as someone else has said, an unsung hero for City,

Belting bloke is Danny, been in contact with him a couple of times most recently only 2 weeks ago and he couldnt do anymore than he did to help me out.

Also managed to get me a seat in the lower tier of the Nou Camp for the Juan Gamper trophy a few years ago after I managed to lose my ticket between check points, a credit to himself and the club.

Fanzone Danny said:
Danny is a un-sung hero at City. You'll struggle to find a more helpful and genuine person anywhere!

We are lucky to have this guy at our club IMO..

Creep!

Only joking I've never heard a bad word about Danny Wilson.
It's great that our club has individuals like him obviously following in the footsteps of the great Bernard Halford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.