Goals you've missed by leaving early/late/going to the bog?

Re: Goals you've missed by leaving early?

I really don't agree with leaving early but off the top of my head have to admit to leaving Villa Park when we were 4 - 1 down a few seasons back. Missed our second goal but I can live with that one.

None..(I'm lying- Loads...when my Dad used to take me back in the early 70's..until we made him stay after we missed 3 goals against Liverpool I think it was)..after that- None.
And I have no sympathy for the people who miss them either.
It is embarrassing how many people leave our games early for what ever stupid reason...OK, So some have to get to work etc but so do other teams...even them lot down the road stay in their seats until the final whistle (Obviously last year exception!).
Would rather have a Japanese tourist there than the part timers who leave early every game.

Same as the OP, walked out of Wembley at 2-0 ranting, shaking my fist at the heavens and vowing never to return. My scarf had gone in a bin. I had snapped. My will was broken. Iwas finished with City forever. I just didn't need this shit in my life anymore.
I was halfway to the tube, fighting back angry tears and swearing constantly, when the Charge of the Light Blue Brigade heading back to the stadium caught me up and carried me back.
Never, ever left a game early ever again. And never again doubted City's capacity for pure theatre.

Left the Dortmund match after 16 mins coz i felt sick thats the only time i have left early and missed goals

As a 6 year old I missed the goals against Gillingham as well as extra time and penalties. (Thanks mum). I also remember missing Kiki Musampa's goal against Liverpool because my mum needed to the seating area early every game to avoid the crush for a few years. - It was a well timed goal, it went in as we walked from the seat to watch the last few minutes on the TV. Thankfully, Gillingham was the last time we left early from matches by choice. As a 20 year old with my own mind, I will never leave early from a game no matter what the score is.

Milner's on Saturday. My 4 year old wasn't feeling very well so we left we 10 mins to go. We would have left at half time but he perked up for a bit

The one and only time was Sunderland last year I'd not been feeling well all game and decided to leave. Dear me my sons will not let me forget that decision

I've put this on a similar thread a while ago and I know they arent city goals but we played Blackburn under Pearce a few years ago. We lost 3-0 and I missed all 3 of their goals, The first was missed after we got in late having ordered an extra pint in the pub, the 2nd was just before half time when we'd gone up into the concourse early to get another pint and the 3rd was scored with a couple of minutes left when we were already on our way to the pub!

I'm not an alcoholic though really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.