sunderland fans

They didn't bring 15,000 down it was only about 9- 10k. Bit ironic all these city fans moaning about the support when only a few days ago we were silent for 90 mins against Dortmund......just saying

mayo31 said:
There was a coach full and two mini buses of Sunderland fans in Middleton in the wetherspoons pub.

Good set of lads, they come down every year. Like a drink and are ok with us, and vice versa.

I know a few mackems and they a good set

It been years since they won fuck all, remember if you check the history this is one of the big clubs of this country

"It been years since they won fuck all".....................eh? I can only remember them winning the FA Cup V Leeds around '73, but since then - nothing, or is my memory playing tricks again?

Eds said:
They didn't bring 15,000 down it was only about 9- 10k. Bit ironic all these city fans moaning about the support when only a few days ago we were silent for 90 mins against Dortmund......just saying

1. You can't compare. That was on a differet level only matched by Aris and Poznan.
2. We weren't silent. Blocks 111/110/109 tried, but we couldn't compete with/against the constant songs and din Dortmund made.

WNRH said:
for a team that brought a full allocation they were the quietest fans that has ever been to Eastlands. Did they sing one song?
They only filled the bottom tier.
And they were quiet...very.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.