liveonlinefooty.com?

Why Always Ste said:
Stoned Rose said:
Hmmmmm...........

Theoretically could users of this service get into legal trouble for using it?

No, as the website no longer does anything illegal, we just discuss sports, like Bluemoon.
Very true

I've been a registered user for 2 years - renewed my season ticket for this year in June. I saw the notice about checking your email details last Saturday but forgot to follow it up. Now just back from Madrid and PANICKING about rest of the season as I live outside UK. I understand there is a confidential element about the information but can anyone give me some clue as to what I should do, who I can contact etc. I have either not been sent an email or it has been sent to wrong address. I have username and fully paid up subscriptiopn.

Anyone know if the new version of lof works on the iPad? In turkey and got good wifi but not wanting to buy a game if it doesn't work!

Thanks

robertdanmorris said:
Anyone know if the new version of lof works on the iPad? In turkey and got good wifi but not wanting to buy a game if it doesn't work!

Thanks

Well it works on my iPhone fine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.