Midweek Bets

Garrinchas---Dog said:
Who remembers when you could only have a minimum treble on the football.
No singles in them days,unless it was on the telly and that was just a few times a year.......God i feel old

Seems ridiculous now that they could get away with that shit. Many a time when you wanted a big bet, you'd have to bang Rangers and Celtic in there for a treble. It was like a special treat when it was FA Cup day and you could actually have a single.

Even worse was paying 10 and later 9% on either your stake or winnings. Used to love it when there was a big game on at the cricket and the Ladbrokes tent was open so you could go and bet "on course" tax free at Old Trafford.

We've never had it so good with betting. The betting exchange was a fantastic idea allowing trading to be done as well (just wish there was serious competition for Betfair) and we've got 3G and nearly 4G with which to check odds and do the bets on the move on the (usually) decent mobile apps.

United's turn around has done me a favour.

TBH at 2-1 down at home it was to good an opportunity to miss for them to turn it around.

You talk about that goals galore thing Betfred do ... the really good offer they do is when they double your correct score odds for an injury time goal. If you are going to land a correct score, then it's quite possible you would do so in injury time anyway.

Absolutely gutted.Had 10 games on the goals galore tonight with Paddy power.

So 20 teams needed to score...19 came in and the twats Brighton let me down.

My return from £5 would have been £756 so yes I am pissed off. To cap it all Schmeichel saved a penalty. Unbelievable Jeff! Oh well,think I will be back to doing 5 this Saturday

I had a tenner on over 6.5 goals in the Barca v Celtic game

Celtic are basically the same standard as Blackpool and Wolves in the english league, how can they only lose 2-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.