so anyway should i take the lid off?

Everyone on here like their boss?

Anyone expect to criticise him and not get punished financially or otherwise?

They mighty not like him but he's not done too badly with their help.

msl said:
It's probably rife all around football. In the last few weeks we've heard it about ourselves, Lambert at Villa and AVB seemingly wherever he goes. It might well be true, but as someone else alluded to, it won't be reported by press in this country
It's because footballers are fucking pricks and don't like being told what to do. They've been wrapped in cotton wool from the age of 13 and told they're amazing everyday. The sport churns out utter cünts on a conveyor belt.

The manager is the man who tells them what to do and, for the first time in their life, tells them they're not doing things right or they're simply not good enough and they can't take it.

danburge82 said:
msl said:
It's probably rife all around football. In the last few weeks we've heard it about ourselves, Lambert at Villa and AVB seemingly wherever he goes. It might well be true, but as someone else alluded to, it won't be reported by press in this country
It's because footballers are fucking pricks and don't like being told what to do. They've been wrapped in cotton wool from the age of 13 and told they're amazing everyday. The sport churns out utter cünts on a conveyor belt.

The manager is the man who tells them what to do and, for the first time in their life, tells them they're not doing things right or they're simply not good enough and they can't take it.

Wrong, not entirely, but still saying footballers are pricks due to the above reasons is tarring them all with the same brush. Some of them yes but my lad is at a clubs academy & has been involved at academy level since the age of 7. I've seen some kids treated like that I must admit but I've also seen some getting a bollocking even I wouldn't dish out to my son let alone someone else's. My son's playing for under 15's now & since the 14's they treat them like adults, they step out of line they get a roasting, they play shit they get told they played shit, same goes if they play well or act like mature young men, they get praised.

I just wanted to get a point across as I've seen this sort of opinion often. I've seen some leary little shits (more so when my lad was at the club we all, including my lad, love & support) but most of them are still pretty well grounded & work a damn sight harder than other lads their age. My son gets 2 nights off, his whole weekend is training & a match, he goes for a full day midweek which gets him out of school but he then has to catch up on the work he missed on the two evenings he has free (the two nights he's not rushed home from school, done his homework, rammed some food down his neck then rushed off to get picked-up up to go training). So that's it, his whole week is all about working hard, travelling 40 miles to train & back again, getting up at some ungodly hour on a Sunday to travel up to Newcastle or down to Villa...... I suppose it hits a nerve when a collective statement labels my son a prick when in actual fact I couldn't be prouder of him. Apologies for the rant.

Manc.

Manc said:
danburge82 said:
msl said:

Wrong, not entirely, but still saying footballers are pricks due to the above reasons is tarring them all with the same brush. Some of them yes but my lad is at a clubs academy & has been involved at academy level since the age of 7. I've seen some kids treated like that I must admit but I've also seen some getting a bollocking even I wouldn't dish out to my son let alone someone else's. My son's playing for under 15's now & since the 14's they treat them like adults, they step out of line they get a roasting, they play shit they get told they played shit, same goes if they play well or act like mature young men, they get praised.

I just wanted to get a point across as I've seen this sort of opinion often. I've seen some leary little shits (more so when my lad was at the club we all, including my lad, love & support) but most of them are still pretty well grounded & work a damn sight harder than other lads their age. My son gets 2 nights off, his whole weekend is training & a match, he goes for a full day midweek which gets him out of school but he then has to catch up on the work he missed on the two evenings he has free (the two nights he's not rushed home from school, done his homework, rammed some food down his neck then rushed off to get picked-up up to go training). So that's it, his whole week is all about working hard, travelling 40 miles to train & back again, getting up at some ungodly hour on a Sunday to travel up to Newcastle or down to Villa...... I suppose it hits a nerve when a collective statement labels my son a prick when in actual fact I couldn't be prouder of him. Apologies for the rant.

Manc.
Good post

oakiecokie said:
Wait till the twats dead.The fuckers will be coming out of every orifice to criticise the fooker.Up until then virtually everyone connected with football is shit scared of him.
Be more complaints than Saviles.
It was very noticeable several years back when he was supposedly in his final season that a number of high-profile journos began to turn their backs on the bastard after years of blindly towing the party line.

He's almost universally despised in the media so you won't have to wait til he's dead for them to turn on him; the stories will start pouring out the minute he walks away from the game and is no longer in a position to bully people who are simply trying to do their jobs.

Manc said:
danburge82 said:
msl said:

Manc.
That is encouraging. (apart from the bit about City having more leary little shits than another club (might just be a coincidence).)

Maybe it's the money that changes many of them?

BlueTG said:
I imagine there's players at every club who thinks the managers a prick.
I'm sure even members on this board think their boss is a prick but still work for them.

Yeah when i was self employed i thought my boss was a prick.my boss now is ok as only see him come yearly review or xmas party

SAF goes ape shit when Wio doesn't wear the anti-racism shirt. Next match Wio toes the SAF line and wears it, but Ashley (Diving ****) Young doesn't and yet no complaint from SAF. Where is the logic?

danburge82 said:
Manc said:
danburge82 said:

Manc.
That is encouraging. (apart from the bit about City having more leary little shits than another club (might just be a coincidence).)

Maybe it's the money that changes many of them?

Nope, its you believing the media and reading story on John Terry etc ... the 0.1% of all professional footballers , most are normal guys, young lads that are human and do a few mistakes - meet them in person and majority will be like any other normal person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.