My Mrs has bought a dress......

2sheikhs said:
markbmcfc said:
......and it is RED.

This is the first red thing she has bought and I need guidance from bluemoon's finest.

Being a big blue herself, she was rather nervous about making such a purchase, and when she told me my face nearly matched the colour of the dress.

The bigger problem is she looks fucking good in it. (No, pics will not be provided).

I can't stand anything red for obvious reasons (Never understood why blues drive red cars), so do I instigate disciplinary measures, or marvel in her beauty feeling that little bit dirty for liking something that colour?

Anyone else have a no red clothing policy? Or am I just a little strange?
If she wears black underwear and black shoes, the red and black together can be the away strip.

I have black tights and black shoes! :)

SambaBoys said:
2sheikhs said:
markbmcfc said:
......and it is RED.

This is the first red thing she has bought and I need guidance from bluemoon's finest.

Being a big blue herself, she was rather nervous about making such a purchase, and when she told me my face nearly matched the colour of the dress.

The bigger problem is she looks fucking good in it. (No, pics will not be provided).

I can't stand anything red for obvious reasons (Never understood why blues drive red cars), so do I instigate disciplinary measures, or marvel in her beauty feeling that little bit dirty for liking something that colour?

If she wears black underwear and black shoes, the red and black together can be the away strip.

I have black tights and black shoes! :)
The only time a bloke should wear tights is when he's robbing a bank.

Size 8-12 = We want pics in the Monroe pose with skirt above her head

Size 14-16 = We want pics in the "catalogue" stance

Sizes Jacamo and above - Just a brief description will suffice.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Size 8-12 = We want pics in the Monroe pose with skirt above her head

Size 14-16 = We want pics in the "catalogue" stance

Sizes Jacamo and above - Just a brief description will suffice.

Quality!

markbmcfc said:
......and it is RED.

Not good enough.

Are there any mods on duty? The ban hammer is required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.