eiffel tower

A bomb from the summer didn't drop because the pilot forgot to get ity loaded on maybe.

In all seriousness Mario is a goner. In regards to Lavezzi, good player who was a fool to go there in the first place. If £14mill is right I'd snap there arm off but I have a feeling the club will go for Walcott. English, nearly out of contract and provides pace and is young.

If Tolmie has something to say he should say it, not being funny but the summer was a joke.

NipHolmes said:
A bomb from the summer didn't drop because the pilot forgot to get ity loaded on maybe.

In all seriousness Mario is a goner. In regards to Lavezzi, good player who was a fool to go there in the first place. If £14mill is right I'd snap there arm off but I have a feeling the club will go for Walcott. English, nearly out of contract and provides pace and is young.

If Tolmie has something to say he should say it, not being funny but the summer was a joke.

TBF, Tolmie has nothing to do with this thread, the OP and others have simply made assumptions.

NipHolmes said:

Source for Mario is a goner??

NipHolmes said:

Walcott to Liverpool is the bet at the minute mate.

The Flash said:
NipHolmes said:

TBF, Tolmie has nothing to do with this thread, the OP and others have simply made assumptions.

Agree pal, it was a joke though. Tolmie is free to say what he wants and people are free to post as they want but if you have something to say then say it.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:17 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
NipHolmes said:

Source for Mario is a goner??

I don't have one and nor do I make that statement as fact. I am firmly of the opinion he is a goner though and I don't think the club needs him anymore or have the patience. Guidetti will replace him as that extra striker and he will be part of our budget I'd guess.

I really think the birth of his kid is the key to all this. I'd say he was Italy bound but no team can afford him bar Juventus and do they really want him? Only PSG are 'desperate' for players to go there and will pay what we seek imho.

Like I said, conjecture on my part but I am willing to wager a friendly £20 bet for charity with you?

allan harper said:
NipHolmes said:

Walcott to Liverpool is the bet at the minute mate.

Heard the same myself mate, it was planned for the summer when they sold Kuyt too. He was meant to be like for like.

4-3-3 with him on the right and Sterling on the left with Suarez in the middle makes great sense really. Gerrard, Allen and Lucas in midfield. Decent that.

It may be the word but I reckon we'll have a sniff. We have one solitary winger and he provides an extra man in that role, English and most of all CHEAP! For all his critics he played a pivotal role for Arsenal last term feeding RVP. He will have 6 months left on his contract come Jan, eitehr buy for cheap then or make talks about the summer. First team football at Liverpool or chance to win things here.

In all seriousness if we do sign him then we can look at selling Sinclair or loaning at least. How little he ahs featured or looks likely to feature is worrying. Thank fuck we paid little for him, still an hope Liverpool may go in for him with Rodgers being an ex manager? One can wish...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.