Betting in City - What is the firm called?

PaulPowerShower

Anyone know what the new firm is called that run the internal betting at the match kiosks?

ssbet? Sbet?

Something like that....

Ive got 180 in an account there and cant remember the website..

Doh....

Is it not on your slip?
Anyone else find it odd that Paddy Power is supposedly our 'official betting partner' yet we have one of these shite digital firms running the kiosks in the ground.
The hassle of just getting your winnings means I never bother with them

LongsightM13 said:
Is it not on your slip?
Anyone else find it odd that Paddy Power is supposedly our 'official betting partner' yet we have one of these shite digital firms running the kiosks in the ground.

It’s that digital firm im on about – it’s all online crap and ive binned the slip because to get your winnings you have to register and create an account – It was a real pain in the arse

PaulPowerShower said:
LongsightM13 said:
Is it not on your slip?

It’s that digital firm im on about – it’s all online crap and ive binned the slip because to get your winnings you have to register and create an account – It was a real pain in the arse
name on coupon is bettinson but bet stadia lay the bets they bet at most premership grounds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.