Gate for Ajax

Good news = I think it'll be a sell out.

Bad news = I fear the whole stadium, Ajax included, will sing 'who the fuck are man utd' for 90 minutes, something a big clubs fans like utd or liverpool would never do. You definitely wouldn't hear 'why don't City fuck off home' 30 seconds into a champions league final, that's never happened.

seat is in the 3rd tier and was activated last week through the cup scheme, so the 3rd tiers are open.

The Blue said:
seat is in the 3rd tier and was activated last week through the cup scheme, so the 3rd tiers are open.

They are open but not being sold online which always indicates poor advanced sales and the club prioritising the lower tiers. Third tiers have been open online for the Real game and selling well.

There's been a fair few shifted since I last looked, towards the end of last week. There's still a few blocks(levels 1+2) with a couple of rows empty but on the whole it looks like the odd seat scattered all over the place.

Depending on how many have been sold for level 3, I don't think it'll be as low as some are predicting. 41k-42k i'll guess.

We have such shite fans it's untrue.
Probably the same people who boooed at half time last week and most probably the same fickle lot who leave ten minutes from the end each game to get home to their sad pathetic little lives.
We should cut capacity not increase it.

gazinho said:
There are a LOT of seats available on the planner in both the first and second tiers I wouldnt be surprised if it was below 35k tomorrow night.

On a seperate note i hope me and my lad arent the only 2 in the 3rd tier of the East stand and some other people decide to turn up.

I'll be there in 302 so thats at least 3 of us? Lets make some noise!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.