Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

Manchestercitychorlton said:
hertsblue said:
IsOGE.jpg

Bit poor design. The Etihad Stadium name should be central as the name and crest is central to the VIP doors and the Etihad Stadium lettering looks wierd like that, should be central also unless its not finished and something else is going on the end
To be honest I think that's pretty poor. Much preffered it when it said Manchester City Football Club but I guess for the amount of money they paid for the naming rights they want their name everywhere.

Agreed, looks pants non-central, and there isn't enough room to have 'Manchester' at the end, so I'd say that's finished.

Mansour out!

quiet_riot said:
hertsblue said:
IsOGE.jpg

Bit poor design. The Etihad Stadium name should be central as the name and crest is central to the VIP doors and the Etihad Stadium lettering looks wierd like that, should be central also unless its not finished and something else is going on the end
To be honest I think that's pretty poor. Much preffered it when it said Manchester City Football Club but I guess for the amount of money they paid for the naming rights they want their name everywhere.

Agreed, looks pants non-central, and there isn't enough room to have 'Manchester' at the end, so I'd say that's finished.

Mansour out!

It is central! It's just the angle the photo was taken from.

Don't embarrass yourselves if you're going by asking about stadium expansion!!...We can't even fill the ground for a CL game against Ajax FFS.
-As about Wifi
-Ask them to join the FSF safe standing campaign
-Ask for bans for anyone leaving the match before the final whistle
-Ask them to serve beer in City Sq for Euro games...They can!
-Ask them to re locate the tit behind me..117 AA 455
-Ask them to contact the Manchester pub and club network to let them know that wearing football colours does not mean you are a thug and that their pubs should let people enter and drink in them before and after matches.

Cheers.

Danny Hoekman said:
quiet_riot said:

Mansour out!

It is central! It's just the angle the photo was taken from.

Spent 5 minutes looking and I've convinced myself both ways. Will double check tonight!

M147WN said:
disapoynton said:
Anybody else get one of these?

Exclusive invitation to discuss the development of Etihad Stadium

Manchester City Football Club is committed to offering the best possible experience for our fans, constantly improving our matchday offer. We're currently undertaking some research on potential enhancements at the Etihad Stadium, and would like to hear what you think.
We would like to invite you to participate in an exclusive focus group with fellow season ticket holders. The focus group is taking place in the stadium on Sunday 11th at 16:00 and will finish at 17:30.
As a token of our appreciation you will receive £40 in cash for your participation. This will be paid at the end of the focus group on Sunday.
There is very limited space for participation in this event. As such, reservations will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. Unfortunately, due to space constraints, no additional guests may be invited to attend with you should you choose to participate in the focus group. This invitation is not transferrable.
To read full details of the event and to confirm your place in the focus group please click here and complete the form.
Kind regards,
Manchester City Football Club

Yes, I got one but have only just read it and it's now full!
....are you in the Poynton supporters club?

I am yes and will be on the bus to the match tonight.

rowsley_st said:
Don't embarrass yourselves if you're going by asking about stadium expansion!!...We can't even fill the ground for a CL game against Ajax FFS.
-As about Wifi
-Ask them to join the FSF safe standing campaign
-Ask for bans for anyone leaving the match before the final whistle
-Ask them to serve beer in City Sq for Euro games...They can!
I thought they did?
-Ask them to re locate the tit behind me..117 AA 455
-Ask them to contact the Manchester pub and club network to let them know that wearing football colours does not mean you are a thug and that their pubs should let people enter and drink in them before and after matches.
That gets my shout, it really pisses me off when one week you can go in then the next you can't!

Cheers.

A chance of getting served at half time would be good!

For those on about Wifi. It would not have the bandwidth to take so many people accessing it once. In laymans terms it would be like trying to get 20 cars into car parking spaces for 10

mancitymick said:
For those on about Wifi. It would not have the bandwidth to take so many people accessing it once. In laymans terms it would be like trying to get 20 cars into car parking spaces for 10

Make a bigger car park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.