City v Spurs Prematch Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adebayor Clap or Boo?

Did we ever decide if the 'dad washes elephants, his mum is a whore' song was racist?
I don't want to risk getting banned tomorrow singing it

Cobwebcat said:
http://www.tottenblog.com/2012/11/spurs-are-gobshite-fans-who-have.html?m=1

Browsing the Man City fan forums you'll find the majority of them are confident of giving us a beating, whilst a few are warning against complacency.

And if you thought Spurs "fans" booing the team at half time was bad, almost unbelievably, there are some Man City fans that are questioning whether Mancini should keep his job due to their dire performances in the Champions League.

That's the same Mancini who won them the top division title for the first time since 1968 and is unbeaten in this years league. I'm sure like us, it's a minority of discontented fans, but if you want to have a conversation about the fickle nature of football nowadays, that has to be top of the agenda.
"It would be nice to put a nail in AVB's coffin, instead of making one for Mancini."

Other, more (and less) sensible quotes below:

"Looking forward to the game! But be extremely disappointed with anything other than 3 points as spurs arent in the form that they were when we played them at home last season"

"Spurs looked dire against Wigan,beware the wounded beast,they owe their fans a good performance."

"Spurs will raise their game just like they did against United."

"Spurs are gobshite fans who seriuosly have a problem with us due to the fact they we have fooked up their champions league chances." - False, if we have a grievance against anyone, it's Chelsea.

"Spuds seemed to have alot of luck down the wings last night with Bale, so expect the same on sunday.. Defoe has now got his eye in, and will be looking to score plenty at the weekend.."

"Mancini, don't play Maicon and we will win this game."

Man City Fan Forum Predictions: Man City Win 60%, Draw 20%, Spurs Win 20%

It will be tough , possibly a one goal margin either way.

Spurs won't fear us , they never have at our place.

Keeping Bale and Lennon in check will go a long way to helping us win.

Will just ignore him - and save my boos for our lot of useless buggers if they don't get their act together.

#Together

With Silva back, it means he can actually put the ball at people's feet so that's better than trying to walk it in from the Half-Way Line I fancy us for 3-1

But I think if they get the first goal then they could swing it

TheMightyQuinn said:
Yeah, I'll just ignore him.

Booing him makes him play well, we know that from experience and his 1 good game with us.

The above. If we Boo him it will only motivate him to score the bleeding winner and then we would look like a load of tossers!

Err don't give a rat's ass about him. Lest he scores and runs an entire pitch length just to slide down on his knees in front of us, begging for forgiveness while we throw random scraps and trash at him.

But uh, he probably wouldn't even start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.