Worst Individual Performance

quiet_riot said:
Dabo vs...well, anyone.

Just what I was thinking.

His job as defensive midfielder in possession was to keep the ball moving with simple passes, yet somehow all attacking moves broke down with a pass by him! Some criticised De Jong for his passing but Dabo made his passing look almost, dare I use the term, 'world class'.

Geoff Lomax, Grimsby away in the 80s.

It was like the arctic and we were 4-0 down at H-T

Alan Kernaghan at home to QPR.....think we lost 3-0 or something. The only time in fucking years of watching that I have ever screamed abuse at one of our own. Lost the plot with the useless shitbag that day!

Whole team away at Spurs when we lost 3-0, awful awful performance

bored at work said:
Gerry Taggart V Blackburn in 1989

Simon Tracey v scum in 5-0

simon tracey actually had a cracking game considering new team, emergency signing after dibble injury/suspension and coton injured, 3 of 5 goals he saved but then defence too slow to react, see kanchelskis x 2 and hughes goal also massive deflection on 1<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:07 pm --<br /><br />
bored at work said:
Gerry Taggart V Blackburn in 1989

Simon Tracey v scum in 5-0

simon tracey actually had a cracking game considering new team, emergency signing after dibble injury/suspension and coton injured, 3 of 5 goals he saved but then defence too slow to react, see kanchelskis x 2 and hughes goal also massive deflection on 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.