Supporters Xmas Party 2012

blue_bird said:
Just to remind everyone that the party is two weeks tomorrow so if you want to come you better get a wriggle on an buy your tickets!

Ali and I will be selling them in Mary Ds again tomorrow prior to the game and they can also be bought via PayPal ric@bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk

Thanks.
If Josh is going can you send my ticket his way?

Banned Tosspot said:
blue_bird said:
Just to remind everyone that the party is two weeks tomorrow so if you want to come you better get a wriggle on an buy your tickets!

Ali and I will be selling them in Mary Ds again tomorrow prior to the game and they can also be bought via PayPal ric@bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk

Thanks.
Yeah was going to do that anyway - saves a stamp!

blue_bird said:
Banned Tosspot said:
blue_bird said:

Thanks.
Yeah was going to do that anyway - saves a stamp!
Nice one.

See you there x

blue_bird said:

Thanks.

I will be in the Mitchell Arms before the game tomorrow and around 118/119!

If anyone wants a ticket.

Just bought mine via PayPal..

Really hope De niro is coming to this, he owes me a free night out that man!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.