Freddie Flintoff 2 for 1 Boxing tickets

spidermanc

Hi Blues, not sure if this is in the right topic but thought I would share anyway in case anyone wants to go and check out some boxing.

An exclusive offer for all City fans to see cricketer-turned-boxer's first heavyweight boxing match at the Manchester Arena.

Freddie Flintoff begins his boxing career at the Manchester Arena on 30 November against an opponent yet to be announced and you can be there at half the cost, thanks to this exclusive offer.

All you need to do is call the Manchester Arena box office on 0844 477 11 12 and quote ‘City’ to get two tickets for the price of one for Freddie’s first fight.

"It's the hardest thing I've ever done," Flintoff told the BBC.

"Cricket was something I'd been doing since I was a kid and it came naturally, but doing this in a short space of time with little or no experience has been a challenge.

"There are two sessions a day, a lot of sparring work, a lot of gym work and a strict diet. It's been a challenge but one I'm enjoying."

The undercard for the fight has also been confirmed and it will be a showdown between local boxers Denton Vassell and Ronnie Heffron, who will challenge for the Commonwealth Welterweight title.

It’s Denton’s third defence of his title in a fight which pits the Ancoats fighter against Oldham’s Heffron.

Also joining this stellar night of local boxing talent will be Olympian Bradley Saunders who will take on Peter McDonagh, as well as former Commonwealth champion Matthew Hall and prospects Liam Williams and Lewis Rees all with opponents TBA.

and I thought heavyweight boxing couldn't get any lower. Its actually funny that they haven't announced his opponent yet, c'mon Audley where are ya!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.