Supporters Xmas Party 2012

TCIB said:
Hehe,

I'm fine rascal yeah, looking forward to the do as my social life has been non existant recently.
Are you doing alright ?

Rascals table...

dsc08031.jpg

My guest will love it

she wll have them all away

away

Just to remind people that Nikki (blue_bird will be in Mary ds before the game if you want a ticket
if prestwich blue and bennyblue want their tickets they can get them off Nikki if not I will leave them on the door on the night of the party .

Sorry to speak out of turn but it would be great if all the people who said they are going actually bought tickets!

Nicki is working like a dog and it would be great if she could shift the tickets without being messed about. Hopefully her hard work will pay off and Sue will get a proper deserved send off.

Anyone wants tickets give us a shout.

Cheers Mark

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Sorry to speak out of turn but it would be great if all the people who said they are going actually bought tickets!

Nicki is working like a dog and it would be great if she could shift the tickets without being messed about. Hopefully her hard work will pay off and Sue will get a proper deserved send off.

Cheers Mark

Great shout that Mark,
Your doing a sterling job yourself mate!!!
My offer still stands about dropping tickets off also (North Manc, Bury, Prestwich, Whitefield, Salford etc)
Come on you lot, get buying them tickets and lets give Sue a right old send off!!!

gazhinio said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

Cheers Mark

Great shout that Mark,
My offer still stands about dropping tickets off also (North Manc, Bury, Prestwich, Whitefield, Salford etc)
Come on you lot, get buying them tickets and lets give Sue a right old send off!!!

Cheers mate same to you as well doing a great job.
I will forgive you for venturing onto my Salford territory!

SuperKevinHorlock said:
gazhinio said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

Cheers Mark

Great shout that Mark,

Oh I apologise for that sir, you do that then and I'll deliver to the nicer area's!! ; )

gazhinio said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
gazhinio said:
Great shout that Mark,

Oh I apologise for that sir, you do that then and I'll deliver to the nicer area's!! ; )

Your banned from nicer area's like Crumpsall.

Just to reiterate that this is the last Supporters Xmas Party we're doing. I have only agreed to do it this time in memory of Sue because I know she would have wanted me to.

As the lads have said, if you want tickets please step forward and pay for them otherwise we will have to cancel and I will have a hefty bill to pay personally as I have signed a contract for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.