Opposition view: Everton

Ric

Administrator
On the blog now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2012/11/30/opposition-view-everton-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... everton-2/</a>

Many thanks to shackattack.

bluemoonrisen21 said:
Strange prediction from an Everton supporter (2-0 to us) given their good track record in recent times against us but I'll take the 2-0 any day.

I think Everton were our bogey team at home for a while but last season's win was welcome. Our home record is so formidable now that Clubs think a draw will be an exceptional result for them.

It'll be a tough game but once we break them down and score then we'll be fine.

peoffrey said:
bluemoonrisen21 said:
Strange prediction from an Everton supporter (2-0 to us) given their good track record in recent times against us but I'll take the 2-0 any day.

I think Everton were our bogey team at home for a while but last season's win was welcome. Our home record is so formidable now that Clubs think a draw will be an exceptional result for them.

Home record apart, could do with an early goal for us in this one. Hoping Tevez starts tomorrow.

bluemoonrisen21 said:
peoffrey said:
bluemoonrisen21 said:

Home record apart, could do with an early goal for us in this one. Hoping Tevez starts tomorrow.

We don't really score early goals though. I like the 20 - 25 minutes of knocking the ball around and just taking our time. As long as the opposition aren't threatening then there's no real need to attack until they've been worn out.

peoffrey said:
bluemoonrisen21 said:
peoffrey said:

We don't really score early goals though. I like the 20 - 25 minutes of knocking the ball around and just taking our time. As long as the opposition aren't threatening then there's no real need to attack until they've been worn out.

True enough we don't score early goals. Wish we did - look at Sunderland at home, scored early in that game and for me that was our best home performance. Whether we score early or not v Everton, just want the three points in the bag and move onto the derby.

bluemoonrisen21 said:
peoffrey said:

True enough we don't score early goals. Wish we did - look at Sunderland at home, scored early in that game and for me that was our best home performance. Whether we score early or not v Everton, just want the three points in the bag and move onto the derby.

Sunderland was a straightforwards win though. They were a dirty team and didn't push us. Spurs and Arsenal were bigger tests at home. I see Everton as being more the latter than the former.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.