Opposition view: Everton

I'm a bit worried about ShackAttack - he sounds depressed - should someone pass the number of the Samaritans on to him ?

Is it really that bad supporting Everton ? (Rhetorical question, I suppose).

peoffrey said:
bluemoonrisen21 said:
Strange prediction from an Everton supporter (2-0 to us) given their good track record in recent times against us but I'll take the 2-0 any day.

I think Everton were our bogey team at home for a while but last season's win was welcome. Our home record is so formidable now that Clubs think a draw will be an exceptional result for them.

It'll be a tough game but once we break them down and score then we'll be fine.

Who's the idiot with the whistle? I'm getting to the point where results are becoming a bloody lottery!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
peoffrey said:
bluemoonrisen21 said:
Strange prediction from an Everton supporter (2-0 to us) given their good track record in recent times against us but I'll take the 2-0 any day.

I think Everton were our bogey team at home for a while but last season's win was welcome. Our home record is so formidable now that Clubs think a draw will be an exceptional result for them.

It'll be a tough game but once we break them down and score then we'll be fine.

Who's the idiot with the whistle? I'm getting to the point where results are becoming a bloody lottery!

That would be Peter Walton

Of course I support Everton just not deluded. Re fellaini yeah I just forgot him. As for Moyes have just had enough of his negativity. As for not going the game am in the south stand upper tomorrow. Am just fed up of the Moyes / kenwright love in and respect Moyes for all he has done but time to go. If I came on saying we were going to batter you I would be slated and genuinely think you will beat us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.