FIFA13 (PS3) NEW FIFA PS3 Signup Open. 8/16 places left.....

Re: FIFA13 (PS3) New League ideas welcome. Sign up open soon...

Bojinov The Bull said:
Well playerd JGB.

I'm going to withdraw from this SJK, I just dont enjoy this new FIFA at all, all the fun is gone from it and i just get annoyed every time i play! Every single team i play is faster than me, doesnt matter who it is and it makes it impossible to win.

Hopefully next years is better.

So you have quit the league? So no point in organising our matches then?

BlueTaylor91 said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
Well playerd JGB.

I'm going to withdraw from this SJK, I just dont enjoy this new FIFA at all, all the fun is gone from it and i just get annoyed every time i play! Every single team i play is faster than me, doesnt matter who it is and it makes it impossible to win.

no you have the wins

Bojinov The Bull said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
Well playerd JGB.

no you have the wins

I think I'm through now :)

BlueTaylor91 said:
I think I'm through now :)

Yeah, you only needed 2 points from your final games to see of the challenge of fifth place :D

Congrats. Cya in the mini tournament :D

Not that it bothers me like, but its a bit unfair on 5th place (Lateral Thinker) considering he has played all his games from the start.

I reckon Bojinov the bull should be a gentleman and try and beat Blue Taylor twice ;-)

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Not that it bothers me like, but its a bit unfair on 5th place (Lateral Thinker) considering he has played all his games from the start.

I reckon Bojinov the bull should be a gentleman and try and beat Blue Taylor twice ;-)

I would agree with you, but if thats the case, and he quits now - then ALL his games should be losses. But, as its so late, it would mess up everything, and make a mockery of the actual league.

I think strict rules should be made for the next competitions we are all in, for early quitters.

MrXile said:

I would agree with you, but if thats the case, and he quits now - then ALL his games should be losses. But, as its so late, it would mess up everything, and make a mockery of the actual league.

I think strict rules should be made for the next competitions we are all in, for early quitters.

Are we gonna play our game that got rearranged mate?

Im on this eve on my bros psn : hugeogilvie

standytogilvy said:
MrXile said:

Are we gonna play our game that got rearranged mate?

Im on this eve on my bros psn : hugeogilvie

No, I am not about tonight mate.
It will have to be tomorrow.

Stuttgart 1-0 Hamburg
Hamburg 1-2 Stuttgart

Good games paulrot, bit scrappy and very unlucky with the last min winner in the second game.

sjk, consider me up for the next tournament/world cup/whatever

giokingkladze said:
Stuttgart 1-0 Hamburg
Hamburg 1-2 Stuttgart

Good games paulrot, bit scrappy and very unlucky with the last min winner in the second game.

sjk, consider me up for the next tournament/world cup/whatever

yeah very scrappy games, hamburg are so slow its unreal, thought i'd nicked a point at the end of the 2nd game! Will have to stop sliding in!! :)

well played you deserved to win both games<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:39 pm --<br /><br />sjk2008 put me down for world cup/league whatever you decide!
cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.