FIFA13 (PS3) NEW FIFA PS3 Signup Open. 8/16 places left.....

Re: FIFA13 (PS3) New League ideas welcome. Sign up open soon...

paulrot24 said:
giokingkladze said:
Stuttgart 1-0 Hamburg
Hamburg 1-2 Stuttgart

Good games paulrot, bit scrappy and very unlucky with the last min winner in the second game.

sjk, consider me up for the next tournament/world cup/whatever

yeah very scrappy games, hamburg are so slow its unreal, thought i'd nicked a point at the end of the 2nd game! Will have to stop sliding in!! :)

well played you deserved to win both games

-- Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:39 pm --

sjk2008 put me down for world cup/league whatever you decide!
cheers

OK mate. Re the PM's, I went on at 6.30 when you said you may have been able to make it but you wasnt there, likewise, i wasnt there last night too.

Shall we just call our draws as I wont be able to get on now til possibly Sunday morning?

Edit: Having said that, if you beat me twice you can finish in the top4 meaning you will be in the QF's?

Not seen Fishman99 for a while so pooled his games against Sao Paolo & Lisbon as wins for the opposition.

Remaining Fixtures:

League A
Hamburg V Sunderland/Sunderland v Hamburg (Deadline: Fri 7th @ 2359)

League B
Fiorentina v Marseille/Marseille v Fiorentina (Deadline: Sun 9th @ 2359)
Fiorentina v Santos/Santos v Fiorentina (Deadline: Sun 9th @ 2359)
Marseille v Flamengo/Flamengo v Marseille (Deadline: Sun 9th @ 2359)

Should hopefully get my games out the way tonight.

:D

sjk2008 said:
paulrot24 said:
giokingkladze said:
Stuttgart 1-0 Hamburg
Hamburg 1-2 Stuttgart

Good games paulrot, bit scrappy and very unlucky with the last min winner in the second game.

sjk, consider me up for the next tournament/world cup/whatever

yeah very scrappy games, hamburg are so slow its unreal, thought i'd nicked a point at the end of the 2nd game! Will have to stop sliding in!! :)

cheers

OK mate. Re the PM's, I went on at 6.30 when you said you may have been able to make it but you wasnt there, likewise, i wasnt there last night too.

Shall we just call our draws as I wont be able to get on now til possibly Sunday morning?

Edit: Having said that, if you beat me twice you can finish in the top4 meaning you will be in the QF's?

Not seen Fishman99 for a while so pooled his games against Sao Paolo & Lisbon as wins for the opposition.

Remaining Fixtures:

League A

League B

Couldn't get in touch with Owen mcfc (Sao paolo) before the deadline of Wednesday . Where the two games pooled as a draw ? I have literally no idea if I've qualified now haha

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Not that it bothers me like, but its a bit unfair on 5th place (Lateral Thinker) considering he has played all his games from the start.

I reckon Bojinov the bull should be a gentleman and try and beat Blue Taylor twice ;-)

Hahha come on. I'm happy to play the games and take the 6 points fairly :)

MrXile said:

Nope, none of the lads were on tonight.
Tomorrow perhaps?

BlueTaylor91 said:
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Not that it bothers me like, but its a bit unfair on 5th place (Lateral Thinker) considering he has played all his games from the start.

I reckon Bojinov the bull should be a gentleman and try and beat Blue Taylor twice ;-)

Hahha come on. I'm happy to play the games and take the 6 points fairly :)

Haha i know mate. Doesnt matter now anyway

Welcome to the knockouts ;-)

No one plays in our league lol...<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:49 pm --<br /><br />
dref619 said:
sjk2008 said:
paulrot24 said:

cheers

Remaining Fixtures:

League A

League B

Couldn't get in touch with Owen mcfc (Sao paolo) before the deadline of Wednesday . Where the two games pooled as a draw ? I have literally no idea if I've qualified now haha

Sorry pal

owen-mcfc said:
No one plays in our league lol...

-- Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:49 pm --

dref619 said:
sjk2008 said:

Remaining Fixtures:

League A

League B

Sorry pal

aye no worries mate. i completely forgot we have a game until the day it was due anyway cause i had two to play

MrXile said:
MrXile said:

Nope, none of the lads were on tonight.
Tomorrow perhaps?

Sorry mrxile, got absolutely smashed friday daytime and been in recovery mode since.

Should be on after our game if you're around to get our games done.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.