FIFA13 (PS3) NEW FIFA PS3 Signup Open. 8/16 places left.....

Re: FIFA13 (PS3) New League ideas welcome. Sign up open soon...

standytogilvy said:
MrXile said:
MrXile said:
Should hopefully get my games out the way tonight.

:D

Nope, none of the lads were on tonight.
Tomorrow perhaps?

Sorry mrxile, got absolutely smashed friday daytime and been in recovery mode since.

Should be on after our game if you're around to get our games done.

Cheers

Yeah mate, here.... invited you a few times, but you are just idle mate.

Hope you come alive soon, as I can only be on until half four! :D<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:52 pm --<br /><br />
standytogilvy said:
MrXile said:
MrXile said:
Should hopefully get my games out the way tonight.

Nope, none of the lads were on tonight.
Tomorrow perhaps?

Sorry mrxile, got absolutely smashed friday daytime and been in recovery mode since.

Should be on after our game if you're around to get our games done.

Cheers

Yeah mate, here.... invited you a few times, but you are just idle mate.

Hope you come alive soon, as I can only be on until half four! :D

Right, Ogilvie..... cutback after cutback.

Quit at 3-1 down. I'm sorry lads, but ffs - this is meant to be a fair legue, no glitch goals.

ALL THREE OF YOUR GOALS WERE CUTBACKS.

You are welcome to the win, and the second win. If that's your game style, good luck to you.

As for your comment on the PSN about my goal being a cutback.... I FUCKING CROSSED MY BALL TO THE BACK POST!!

He shot in on the half volley.

You....... you just cut to the byline, and tapped to an unmarked player, which is a GLITCH GOAL that most reputable FIFA players do not do in a friendly league.
(EDIT): Especially not three times in a row ffs. Abysmal mate, no wonder you are 2nd if that's how you play. Pathetic.

LOL, you can speak to most people on here that I don't always play like that, as for your goal, the drive the ball as hard as you can across the box and hope for a deflection/goal line tap in is hardly beautiful football.

When you've calmed down i'll happily play a second game, who knows i might pass the ball to my strikers if there is a player free in the box just like your cross..

standytogilvy said:
LOL, you can speak to most people on here that I don't always play like that, as for your goal, the drive the ball as hard as you can across the box and hope for a deflection/goal line tap in is hardly beautiful football.

When you've calmed down i'll happily play a second game, who knows i might pass the ball to my strikers if there is a player free in the box just like your cross..

Maybe you don't, but THREE cutbacks in one game is taking the piss.
As for my cross, it was a far post cross from about 5 yards BEFORE the byline, it went OVER all your players, not across the floor.

Calmed down? I am calm.... I am ranting over glitch goals/glitch players, you appear to be one.

You can have the wins, I am already through to the knockout regardless.

As I said, if that's your style of play, you go for it kidda, but you are not a player of friendly football if that's how you score your goals. As I said, pathetic.

Good day.

either of oglivie or mrxile on now for our games?

lateralthinker said:
either of oglivie or mrxile on now for our games?

Sorry dude, went out for tea with her indoors.

MrXile said:
standytogilvy said:

Maybe you don't, but THREE cutbacks in one game is taking the piss.
As for my cross, it was a far post cross from about 5 yards BEFORE the byline, it went OVER all your players, not across the floor.

Calmed down? I am calm.... I am ranting over glitch goals/glitch players, you appear to be one.

You can have the wins, I am already through to the knockout regardless.

As I said, if that's your style of play, you go for it kidda, but you are not a player of friendly football if that's how you score your goals. As I said, pathetic.

Good day.

Are you complaining again?

Haha fucking hell. It's a game of Fifa. If people want to pass it round all day to piss you off and win 1 0 they're entitled to do so

Cant remember who it was... but one of my fixtures on here, i scored 5 or 6 i think but got a message on ps3 off them saying i was unreal for scoring 1 of my goals with a "cut back". Whats the deal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.