assaulted by city fans

bodgecity said:
I was there when it kicked off. You were in a white bmw if im not wrong. You were out of order you nearly ran a fan over ya d..k the road should be closed off with the amount of people on the road. One days sombody gunna get run over and hurt.

hold on, there are 100's people all streaming past into the road....how am i supposed to keep an eye on everyone....it doesnt help when people stop to let you out and then others walk round them in front of the car.

doesnt give the people the right to get violent

DannyBoy2890 said:
Saw a few dickheads out and about in town
Went off in sinclairs and the printworks outside and inside lloyds.

On another note, was anyone in bury about around 10ish? Got back from town and there was a huge brawl (city/united related) which resulted in someone being stabbed.
Had to walk past it to get a taxi and the road was cordened off by police.
Full of police and ambulances, few people walked past us with broken noses, heads cut open etc. Blood everywhere.

I was, but we where in Molloys (the irish bar on Silver street)

It kicked off in there...a few "blues" walked in and started singing City songs...We joined in and they pulled their pants down, started acting like dicks etc.

I said something along the lines of: Behave, your representing the club...Not exactly those words but along those lines (can't remember lol)
One lad mouths off and I proceed to get lippy with him.
This guy stands up, goes to headbutt me, I stood back so he doesn't catch me, then this other younger lad swings for me... Fuck knows how he didn't catch me but he ended up in a Triangle anyway on the floor... I proceeded to speak to this guy who's going crazy wondering how to get out of this triangle haha...

Bar manager called the police, they came and arrested these lads...Me and a fellow blue (Kiran411 on here I think) Stayed in there for abit longer and had our drinks.

Utter dickheads who I'd never seen before.

Which pub was the stabbing in Dan?

Must have been around the time you were there mate.
It was at the end of silver street, a couple of staff from outside brambles and wyldes witnessed what went on.
We walked past molloys around 11ish. Looked like something serious had happened.
We were gonna come back on the same tram as you lot, but ended up going to lloyds after we left sinclairs.
Did David get home ok? He was bladdered last night!

DannyBoy2890 said:
Did David get home ok? He was bladdered last night!

Haha yea he was proper sessioned. I lost them both. I went to get a tram ticket and they vanished.
I don't have his number so couldn't contact him. They weren't on the tram I got on.

Always been knobs (usually cowards) who pick their fights quite carefully with their own. I remember in the eighties getting pushed from behind in the crush to get out of the kippax, i knocked into the man in front who turned around and twatted me. I was 13.

You'll have your day shadygiz and I'm sure, unlike some, you won't feel the need to tell us about it

I'm not saying shady or the guy at the attacked him were right/wrong, just to clear that up.

I think the problem is that the road where this happened is packed with pedestrians coming out from the ground and Mary D's. The police really need to say to people in the car park that for 15 minutes after the match you can't get out onto the road, because (and I'm sure any other blue will agree with me on this) there isn't enough room for us all on the pavement and it's dangerous walking on the road with cars breathing down your neck

hehe .....

looks like you weren't the only one who had a few problems driving away after the game ....

a certain ineffective and moody striker of ours experienced a bit of trouble tryin' to drive through all the departin' rags !

313g4r8.jpg

de niro said:
why people fight and even stab in the cause of football totally baffles me.
win lose or draw its a fucking game, nothing more nothing less.

Absolutely .....

de niro said:
why people fight and even stab in the cause of football totally baffles me.
win lose or draw its a fucking game, nothing more nothing less.

It's an age thing Bill, as you get older you get to see what is important in life, hurting others because of who they support is not really important

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.