stoke new years day

njmcfc1894

born longsight,live blackley,s/ticket block 118
hi guys im a season ticket holder in south stand 118 but every xmas i take my wifes friends son to a game for present, his membership ran out last year, he went stoke,birmingham and villareal last year but not been able to get him there this year, was wondering if anyone had a child ticket going in family stand for the stoke game, his mum wont pay out for a membership as half season will be gone, i can come in ground with you and just pass your son/daughter card back straight away

many thanks

You don't need a Membership. You can just get a paper ticket as long as you have his Supporters No. Just add him to your Friends & Family and get a ticket when they go on open sale.

2 x tickets wanted next to eachother for this game. Please pm me if you have 2 available. Thanks, craig

Pm'd you mate. Cheers

johnbmcr said:
Xmas less than cost Blue Moon offer

will be in Spain for new year have two together face value £33.16 each saving you £6-10 off list price !!

109 row K seats 193 -194

will get city to print off paper tickets so if wanted can meet @ MU /Newcastle or Reading or arrange to collect meet Manchester area

John

nicholasjackson said:
is north stand only place i can take a child, it says on website £11 but when i click on a block no kids price comes up, its an xmas present, anyone not taking child? im in south stand 118 but obviously he needs top be sat with me

Might be able to help you out with this. I got a SC for my youngest son - he's 17 next week. His seat is in the South Stand, I think it is 119 near the front. He also has Blue Membership (I bought the SC card off someone on this Forum to makle sure he could get to see the 'big' games - the Derby, etc.). Me and my eldest lad also have SC and we are both in 109/110. I tend to use my youngest lad's Blue Membership card and get him seats near us in 109/110 with Match Priority. I do this for most games so most of the games his seat in 119 is not used (including the home game v. Stoke). Not sure if this is any good to you but if it is let me know.

Tony

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.