Xmas shopping covering Rag merchandise.

I've done it several times in manchester airport, last year in jd or whichever shop it was put the new city shirt in front of the rag one, childish i know but fun all the same.

Blue2112 said:
Been down town late this afternoon and into the early evening and the place was crawling with them, its laughable how they never show any colours when we play them but it's a sight to behold watching one after another bedecked in as much Rag clothing as is possible carrying the obligatory superstore carrier bag. Anyway I digress. So we're Christmas shopping but had more fun in Waterstones and WH Smith covering Utd books, calendars etc with City ones, Mrs 2112 said I was sad but bollocks to that its great fun. Small victories but they all count and I can't resist a cheeky smile after doing it.

Nowt like being a big kid. I love it!!

Ha ha ha, thank god I aint the only one who does this every chance I get, so do my lads thanks to a good up bringing that taught the correct contempt for all things rag.........;0)

I always like to arrange those wooden letters & letter trains you see in gift shops so they spell fuck or ****. Sometimes only childishness will do.

This week, my coveted only this award goes to this post:

ohfk said:
Pathetic and childish.

I do this all the time
Wsg02.jpg

Helmet Cole said:
I always like to arrange those wooden letters & letter trains you see in gift shops so they spell fuck or ****. Sometimes only childishness will do.

I do this but with the small herbs and spices jars in supermarkets. I also put dolls in rude positions in toy shops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.