FIFA13 (PS3) NEW FIFA PS3 Signup Open. 8/16 places left.....

Re: FIFA13 (PS3) World Cup Signup open. 18/32 spaces remaining..

When would the deadline for the final be SJK? Blue Taylor has been like Osama Bin Laden the last few days, hard to get hold of!

Plus hes out for a meal tonight so couldnt play tonight either. My birthday 2moro and 'Mad' friday the day after!

MrXile said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
O Jimmy....

he was around at 10 PM. You dodge him.

Maybe he was. I wasnt. As I swear I signed out 8ish for the night. Why would i dodge him?

Have a good un today jimmy!

Double Dodgers!!! £1 a go :D

MrXile said:
Double Dodgers!!! £1 a go :D

Seeing as this place is a little dead atm ; I thought I would take this time to wish you all a Merry Christmas, ok not all of you, some of you can fuck off.

But the rest of you, Happy Christmas!!

:D

bluemoonj.png

PS. For the others:(including the red mancs, Evertonians, and Chelsea Scum)

fuckoffa.png

Fuck me the Xmas Spirit in here is shockingly high.

Ooh the irony.

@Glenn, as most people are out - it appears no one gives a fuck, this thread is dead.

MrXile said:
@Glenn, as most people are out - it appears no one gives a fuck, this thread is dead.

It appears so. Maybe a straight knock out tournament would be better next time. It was ruined as soon as people started dropping out because they couldn't play with 5* teams.

Glenn Ponder said:
MrXile said:

It appears so. Maybe a straight knock out tournament would be better next time. It was ruined as soon as people started dropping out because they couldn't play with 5* teams.

It's a shame mind, but its the general rule. If people can't play with a GOOD team, or they get knocked out, they lose all interest in the competition as a whole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.